Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

super cheap homemade bong

• Please log in to reply

paenk

paenk

Closet Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 629 posts
all this costs is a $10 down stem from your local head shop. It can also be used to make a gravity bong but I find them to be a bit nasty.

Posted Image

Edited by paenk, 03 March 2011 - 09:08 AM.

Left4Bud

Left4Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 499 posts
plastic = bad

Led Zepp

Led Zepp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,933 posts
Change that with a glass bottle and its good.

The Captain K

The Captain K

V-Tower Arizer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,359 posts
No plastic, no cry.

paenk

paenk

Closet Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 629 posts
i'm not smoking the bottle, I'm merely using it to make a bong. I wouldn't smoke aluminum, I tried smoking from a can before that was absolutely terrible made my throat so fucking sick and fucked. Not worth it. The plastic in this scenario doesn't bother me. Easily made. Easily trashed and replaced. Any and all of my gravity bongs have been plastic.

edit*: it's thick plastic so it places well

Ant1k

Ant1k

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts

i'm not smoking the bottle, I'm merely using it to make a bong. I wouldn't smoke aluminum, I tried smoking from a can before that was absolutely terrible made my throat so fucking sick and fucked. Not worth it. The plastic in this scenario doesn't bother me. Easily made. Easily trashed and replaced. Any and all of my gravity bongs have been plastic.

edit*: it's thick plastic so it places well

I think the crying is coming from how somehow you are going to light the plastic on fire and smoke the fumes from it.

Unless you have the drill & drill bits to drill into glass you might as well just invest in a glass bong.

Enjoy that shit man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users