168+w CFL 10,000+lumen Organic Stealth Cab

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by StinkyBuds, Mar 3, 2011.

1. http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/290744-using-molasses-nutrient.html --> the title of the thread is incorrect in saying that molasses is a nutrient. It's a soil additive...feed your soil, and let your soil feed your plant!

Thanks for the kind words Vaperman! It definitely took some planning and on-the-go design :hello: Thats awesome about your outside spot! I live in the foothills of some mountains so I'm definitely considering staking out a place for a couple plants this summer. Better yet...your barn, I'm jealous :p

Pics up tomorrow! Lookin' so swole!

2. I cant wait for the barn lol! saved for 5 years and now its going to pay off.Im getting to old to be hiking through the woods even though its only 500 yards or so from a mall its still very thick and requires extensive prep work.Can wait to see your picks i have been lurking hard hahahahaha!!:smoke:

3. The yield is massive outdoors ,and once your plot is prepared it really takes care of its self.i visit it once a week use a top dressings as ferts and as long as no major bug infestation or a real wet season your good to go.Deer and other critters are easy to keep away with 4' chicken wire and i usually stick branches tree limbs with green foliage to camo that baby real well.I actually got extremely good at it as you can walk right by it and not notice..except for the smell lol but no one gos there..it to close to the population so there are no hunters.Sorry for rambling on im a bit smoked up lol.one one more thing that helped me in finding a great spot outdoors was google maps.You can get a satellight view of your area,right down the latitude and longitude and put it into a gps(if your not sure how to get there or so you dont get lost) or even an app on your phone.Ok i hijacked your thread long enough lol if you ever need any help with your outdoor grow shoot me a pm. I would be more than happy to help any way i can.Keep fighting the good fight brother!!Cant wait for them picks!!

4. As promised, some new pics for my fellow blades :D Watered today with just molasses. Smelling like a fruity lemon bubblegum....really familiar, no idea what it is though. Any ideas as to how much longer I may have?!?! :wave:

Attached Files:

5. Lay Low - sorry I missed your comments man! Thanks for the knowledge :cool:
    Vaperman - I'll definitely have some questions for you in a couple weeks :hello:

6. looks like a few more weeks until ripe stinky. look for the amber "hairs" when most of them turn amber with hazy trichomes and a little "cap" on top.Grab yourself a 20x scope,You are very close thats for sure.I started germinating seeds for my outdoor grow.ill veg them inside for 6 weeks and take 50 clones.
    those budds look tasty stinky not long now!!:smoke:

7. I'd love to get some more feedback from the good people of GrassCity! Anybody notice anything I could improve upon for my next go around? I'm thinking about using this cabinet for a mother or two and building something a little bigger to scrog in...saving some extra $$$ starts now :D

8. so many pics..got a little trigger happer :D

Attached Files:

9. super sick grow bro! whats the harvest date you shooting for?

10. she's a great looking girl ! :smoke:

11. Yo sb, nice cab & nice plant....im predicting 15-20grams....me & ur boxes r roughly same size. Ill say you got bout 2-3 weeks left. Cant wait to see your harvest. Holla

12. Great looking grow you have there Stinky.:hello:

13. Dang yo lookin good! Just read through the threads and its got some good info.
    You're gonna have some dankkkkk bud haha I can alrdy tell :smoke:
    Just one suggestion for next time.. Have you thought of cloning? Just incase you have another situation where the male/female ratio is high. Just take a clone of each female and each clone will probably give quite a bit of extra bud. or throw them back into veg.

14. how long did u veg for them last couple pics the plant itself looks small?

15. What's up errrybody?! Thanks everyone for stoppin by! I've been on spring break and takin' a break from technology for the last week or so, so it's nice to log on and see all these good people stopping in :wave:

She's lookin more and more delicious everyday..some of the leaves are starting to yellow and all the trichomes are now cloudy so I'm definitely gonna go with bgsixxx and say 2-3 weeks. Probably gonna feed once more in 2 days (PICS) at half strength and then go with plain water and molasses until chop - any thoughts on this?! Maybe cut out the molasses a week before chop? A little more research to be done..

So in the end I should have some nice homegrown to blaze on 420 and for when I get back from my trip...Definitely going to meet my early May deadline. Should be able to dry and start the cure before I go to Costa Rica for 3 weeks :D A little worried about leaving my hard work in a jar for 3 weeks without burping tho...we'll see!

I only vegged for 3 weeks, started LST right around 3 weeks too I think. I wanted to go with a shorter veg time because I didn't know how long it was going to take to flower (bag seed) and I had a deadlline for when things had to be wrapped up. The total area that she takes up is probably only a little more than a square foot, but the buds are dense and juicy! :yummy:

15-20 grams would be great!

Cloning will definitely be undertaken in my next grow which I hope to thoroughly document for all yalls viewing pleasure :smoke:

Thanks for droppin through! This purple mystery bud has got me lifted, time for some South Park :smoking:

16. #37 StinkyBuds, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    what's up greenbein? thanks for stoppin through! I'll definitely stop by and check things out.

Took some quick pics today. Constant swelling going on and the leaves are startin to yellow and fall off. Trichomes are about 97% cloudy, 3% amber...:D Watered with nutes on Monday so now I'll wait till Saturday probably to water again. Plain water and molasses till harvest. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

17. Freaking looks delish!!!!!!!!ous! great job! a fine looking specimen!!All with 168 cfl watts!! And they say it cant be done...pffft lol :hello::smoke:

18. hell yes, thanks man!! I actually bumped it up to 252w a couple weeks ago :D She's definitely responded well...temps can get a little high around 85 mid day when its kinda warm outside, but with plenty of circulation she seems to be tolerating it.

Startin to get really anxious :yummy: 2 more weeks or so!

19. Looks like shes loving it !! i here ya man im always chomping at the bit when it gets close to harvest! yeah heats a bitch im suffering a bit of leaf tips curling up due to heat,had to back of the lights until i get another fan.Think im going to get a 400 watt hps air cooled lamp with a nice centrifugal exhaust fan blowing into a ONA bucket.what kinda fans you running?