Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

What should I do with a 1/2 stick of cannabutter?

• Please log in to reply

Can Abyss

Can Abyss

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I've got a 1/2 stick worth of cannabutter and I don't really know what to do with it. I can't make edibles or anything since they call for 1/2 cups, which is a whole stick. What do you guys suggest I do, should I just eat it with bread? Also, I read something about thc coming inactive when it soaks in carbohydrates like bread... or something, idk... is it true?

Anyways, what should I do with my 1/2 stick of cannabutter?

madsativa

madsativa

Kid Charlemagne

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts
Get a recipe you like that calls for a full stick of butter, then divide all the other ingredients by half as well and use your half stick of butter. Never heard about carbs, I don't see how/why that would be true. I've eaten canna-toast before with no problem.

Can Abyss

Can Abyss

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Get a recipe you like that calls for a full stick of butter, then divide all the other ingredients by half as well and use your half stick of butter. Never heard about carbs, I don't see how/why that would be true. I've eaten canna-toast before with no problem.

I thought of doing that, but I don't want to go through the hassle of buying all the shit. Would you just recommend eating it plain with some toast?

madsativa

madsativa

Kid Charlemagne

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts
Yeah why not, just make sure you eat a good meal like an hour before.

Nuts Eno

Nuts Eno

Higher than giraffe pussy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts

This. You could always get pre-mixed cookie batter. It costs like $3. Just use half the batter, add half an egg and your butter. It'll yield at least 6 of the sickest cookies.

riofebdinan12

riofebdinan12

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I read something about thc coming inactive when it soaks in carbohydrates like bread...

madsativa

madsativa

Kid Charlemagne

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts
I'm not saying I know everything, as you guys may be correct. I just don't see how carbs could effect the THC. I mean spreading butter across a piece of bread is a physical change in the butter, not chemical, they wouldn't be reacting in any way.

ImChillin

ImChillin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts
buttered toast ferrr dayze

haha but seriously cannabutter on toast tastes like shit so put some jelly on it

monkeysthrowpoo

monkeysthrowpoo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 297 posts

I read something about thc coming inactive when it soaks in carbohydrates like bread...

I make little english muffin pi9zza's and mix my oil in the sauce then put directly on the EM... 1st time i just poured on teh muffin then added sauce and it worked fine both times

Sok

Sok

SAS: Lets Get HIGH!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 370 posts
Hot chocolate with some tbs of butter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users