According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

What should I do with a 1/2 stick of cannabutter?

• by Can Abyss
  • Mar 03 2011 02:11 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Banned

• PipPip
  • Can Abyss
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:11 AM

I've got a 1/2 stick worth of cannabutter and I don't really know what to do with it. I can't make edibles or anything since they call for 1/2 cups, which is a whole stick. What do you guys suggest I do, should I just eat it with bread? Also, I read something about thc coming inactive when it soaks in carbohydrates like bread... or something, idk... is it true?

Anyways, what should I do with my 1/2 stick of cannabutter?
Replies (9)

• Kid Charlemagne

• madsativa
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:14 AM

Get a recipe you like that calls for a full stick of butter, then divide all the other ingredients by half as well and use your half stick of butter. Never heard about carbs, I don't see how/why that would be true. I've eaten canna-toast before with no problem.

• Banned

• PipPip
  • Can Abyss
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:33 AM

Get a recipe you like that calls for a full stick of butter, then divide all the other ingredients by half as well and use your half stick of butter. Never heard about carbs, I don't see how/why that would be true. I've eaten canna-toast before with no problem.

I thought of doing that, but I don't want to go through the hassle of buying all the shit. Would you just recommend eating it plain with some toast?

• Kid Charlemagne

• madsativa
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:36 AM

Yeah why not, just make sure you eat a good meal like an hour before.

• Higher than giraffe pussy

• Nuts Eno
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:45 AM

This. You could always get pre-mixed cookie batter. It costs like $3. Just use half the batter, add half an egg and your butter. It'll yield at least 6 of the sickest cookies.

• Pip
  • riofebdinan12
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:47 AM

I read something about thc coming inactive when it soaks in carbohydrates like bread...

• Kid Charlemagne

• madsativa
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:50 AM

I'm not saying I know everything, as you guys may be correct. I just don't see how carbs could effect the THC. I mean spreading butter across a piece of bread is a physical change in the butter, not chemical, they wouldn't be reacting in any way.

• ImChillin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:59 AM

buttered toast ferrr dayze

haha but seriously cannabutter on toast tastes like shit so put some jelly on it

• monkeysthrowpoo
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 297 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:39 PM

I read something about thc coming inactive when it soaks in carbohydrates like bread...

I make little english muffin pi9zza's and mix my oil in the sauce then put directly on the EM... 1st time i just poured on teh muffin then added sauce and it worked fine both times

• SAS: Lets Get HIGH!

• Sok
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 370 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:05 AM

Hot chocolate with some tbs of butter...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users