Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Making a bong with a gatorade bottle

• Please log in to reply

Dylan102

Dylan102

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Ok well this is my first attempt at making a bong I've been using cans as pipes for the last while I've been smoking and used blunts 2 times but i really want a bong especially since I came across this HUGE gatorade bottle i made a bowl tonight and i think i could burn a hole in the side of this bottle or something idk if i need a carb or not i would appreciate someone letting me know..here it is(Sorry these pictures are such shit quality took them with my laptop webcam) But uh please help if you can i'll show you a better view of the bottle if you need it let me know please and thank you in advance to anyone who helps out :D

Attached Thumbnails

• 222237.jpg
  • 222252.jpg
  • 222259.jpg

Dylan102

Dylan102

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Also,do i put the foil all the way into the water or just like..let it hover about it ? do I need a longer bowl? Help please.

theruins

theruins

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Man don't use cans as pipes. Aluminum is really bad for you to smoke, i advise you get a glass or steel bowl. Here is a thread about how to make a bong out of a bottle
http://forum.grassci...ottle-bong.html

DSend

DSend

Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 398 posts
vv just put foil on the bowl make a few holes

Posted Image

Dylan102

Dylan102

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Man don't use cans as pipes. Aluminum is really bad for you to smoke, i advise you get a glass or steel bowl. Here is a thread about how to make a bong out of a bottle
http://forum.grassci...ottle-bong.html

Really? My friend was telling me that and like..He said the flame couldn't get the aluminum hot enough to turn into vapor for you to inhale so i was fine like after he had told me not to because it caused Alzheimers

Dylan102

Dylan102

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

vv just put foil on the bowl make a few holes

Posted Image

very very helpful picture..I think it will work getting a Qoz in a couple days so i'll test it then is there something else i can just like test it out with?

kyle944811

kyle944811

Poke Smot?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,649 posts

very very helpful picture..I think it will work getting a Qoz in a couple days so i'll test it then is there something else i can just like test it out with?

Tea? Other assorted spices?

notajew

notajew

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,597 posts
Smoking plastic + aluminum = bad.

Dylan102

Dylan102

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Smoking plastic + aluminum = bad.

5 or 6 times ok?

cronickid

cronickid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 871 posts
Why can't you just go spend $15-$30 on a pipe/small bong lol?
:confused: Shit's not good for you man..

Hefner PBN

Hefner PBN

Hieroglyphics

• Registered Upgraded
  • 699 posts
Damn son novelty pieces are cool and all but at lease use metal instead of that foil shit. Go buy yourself a nice pipe of a bubbler for <$40 and call it a day.

Kush Smokker

Kush Smokker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,350 posts
just make a gravity bong

redleague

redleague

• Registered Upgraded
  • 415 posts
Used to do this in highschool :P

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users