Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rick simpson hash oil miracle cure- questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fukinricheous, Feb 28, 2011.

1. I am curing myself of diabetes using rick simpsons' method.  I am reduced on insulin by 72% over 6 months of treatment while also eliminating all prescription drugs.

I believe I am eating roughly 2.4 grams of Everclear tinctured hash oil (reduced tincture).  Have no idea what strength, sometimes my source material is trimmings, sometimes vegatative clippings and sometimes high grade bud or a combination of the three.

I also found out I'm allergic to gluten, yeast, nuts, coffee and dairy.  With the treatment of the hash oil and the elimination of these allergens, I have reduce my debilitating crohn's induced arthritis by 95%.