Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Making BHO Butane Honey Oil

• Please log in to reply

N3Wstrain

N3Wstrain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
I have roughly 3 grams of Violator Kush that I'd like to turn into my first batch of butane honey oil...

I'm just wondering that since I'm using full premium bud and not shake or low quality stuff will I get a decent yield out of just 3 grams of bud?

tuchaka

tuchaka

I Me WE

• Gold Member
  • 2,049 posts

N3Wstrain

N3Wstrain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
Thanks bro!

tuchaka

tuchaka

I Me WE

• Gold Member
  • 2,049 posts

N3Wstrain

N3Wstrain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
I would still like more information on yield. I only have 1 300ml can of Calibri Butane and about 3grams of Violator Kush. I want to get as much possible but do I have to do 2 washes?

waitwtf

waitwtf

bam shabam

• Registered Upgraded
  • 782 posts
If you ask in that thread, you should get an answer pretty soon. It's always active. Good luck, I plan on making some with my first harvest!

Deerocks13

Deerocks13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts
You can do two washes, the second one won't be as good though, and you'll only add like a .1 to the outcome though. What are you using as a blasting tube? 3 grams is awful small to be running through a normal tube since it should be packed evenly and tight.

N3Wstrain

N3Wstrain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts

You can do two washes, the second one won't be as good though, and you'll only add like a .1 to the outcome though. What are you using as a blasting tube? 3 grams is awful small to be running through a normal tube since it should be packed evenly and tight.

Packed tightly eh? So it's not even worth making? I was going to use a plastic pepper shaker as a tube but ppl say to avoid plastic yet the head shop sells these spaced aged plastic tubes for making oil.:confused:

burri121

burri121

• Registered Upgraded
  • 113 posts
i thought u need like 2 oz of shake to make BHO???!!!

Deerocks13

Deerocks13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts
No, you can use any amount of bud to make bho. If you are doing small runs, a lot of people use downstems as tubes, since they're made out of glass and pretty small. I would avoid using plastic if possible. If you get some more bud, you can always use the tried and true stainless steel turkey baster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users