Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do they make Brick Weed

• Please log in to reply

smokedank4life

smokedank4life

Registered Dead Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 270 posts
I mean how do the manufacuters if thats what you want to call it, make say 1 or 2lbs into one semi small "brick" of weed, I just dont get how they compact all of that bud into a brick

CAMAROWITHBASS

CAMAROWITHBASS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 200 posts
ive always wanted to know the same thing.

Duhka

Duhka

Medicine Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 652 posts
some sort of press or a hydrolic press?, or maybe they just take a whole bunch of weed and stuff it into like a suitcase or something and jump on it and stuff/

astro

astro

Captain of Outer Space

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,440 posts
My guess is that they probably just wrap it up in shrink wrap, and maybe all the handling or whatever sort of compresses it down into a denser brick. Maybe. I've never seen a brick in person so IDK.

smokedank4life

smokedank4life

Registered Dead Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 270 posts
if they used a press wouldnt all the bud fall out, i wonder if they use like a resin of some sort and that keeps it all together and pack it

astro

astro

Captain of Outer Space

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,440 posts
At any rate I doubt it's very high tech, we're talking about a bunch of field laborers packaging and shipping this stuff, not exactly a factory with presses and shit. Or maybe they do, but my guess is they don't.

Ean

Ean

PA Grown and Raised

• Old School
  • 3,417 posts
i dont know if it works like this but my friends dad has this machine at his factory that takes anything and compresses it that super wraps it in saran wrap plastic. Its pretty awesome to play with since you can wrap anything with it. I have no clue if its the same with weed though

pinkfloyd

pinkfloyd

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,064 posts
Wow guys I thought this was common sense. Its just a machine that saran wraps it really tight. Basically what the guy above me said.

Sage of Salvia

Sage of Salvia

Conjunta fumador

• Old School
  • 940 posts
I went to FL once, i bought a pound of brick weed for about $1400 of some nice sticky, i just put it under my shirt and flew back home n smoked for weeks. It was so packed i just put it down behind my belt n it stays there like its nothing.

pinkfloyd

pinkfloyd

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,064 posts
wow, just wow ^^^^^^^

also brick weed usally is shitty weed from what i have seen

Wykid

Wykid

aka Lucipher Cy Young

• Old School
  • 3,851 posts

wow, just wow ^^^^^^^

lol

yea, we bought a half o of some brick weed cause we were broke. turns out this shit isnt pretty bad haha, for only $25 a half o, i got stoned as shit off of 4 bowls haha.

ipack

ipack

Draped up and dripped out

• Old School
  • 5,434 posts

I went to FL once, i bought a pound of brick weed for about $1400 of some nice sticky, i just put it under my shirt and flew back home n smoked for weeks. It was so packed i just put it down behind my belt n it stays there like its nothing.

anyone else wanna pull the bullshit card here?

it's either that or you've got some serious cajones to stuff a pound of "sticky brickweed" under your shirt.

but more power to you if you actually did that

Ars moriendi

Ars moriendi

Hermione's Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts

At any rate I doubt it's very high tech, we're talking about a bunch of field laborers packaging and shipping this stuff, not exactly a factory with presses and shit. Or maybe they do, but my guess is they don't.

they use the same old presses from years ago I'm sure

not all that hard to place a sheet of waxpaper or some crap on the bottom of a big old metal hand turned press then another on top with a wood box around the sides to hold it all in

it's usually suncured as well which sort of decomps it together a bit to stew in it's own nasty mexi schwagg juices lol

edit - ipack I think you'd have a better chance believing he got a double enema before cramming condom after condom of pointy pokey schwagg up his ass till he managed the whole poundlol bottoms up

mrghozt

mrghozt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,903 posts
idk if ur talkin bout the swwaggy brick weed, or just a brick of weed....idk about the mexican nasty brick weed thats like $20 a zip, but ive had some kryppy from FL a pound to be exact, and it came in a brick form, my friend bought a pound in regular bud form before it was compressed, he stuffed the pound in a shoebox (we had to drive all the way back to jerz :x) when we removed the pound it looked exactly like my brick, its def not a high tech process.

NCToker

NCToker

honey dutch

• Old School
  • 647 posts
i always thought that they vaccum pack it like those gay ass infomercials on tv

mrghozt

mrghozt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,903 posts

i always thought that they vaccum pack it like those gay ass infomercials on tv

some people do vacuum pack it, but that wouldnt compress it, just make the air come outta the bag, ive had pound that were vacuumed and not bricked and vice versa

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,120 posts
Wet the weed, wrap it all up as tightly as you can. Voila, a brick.

Guest_ninfan77_*

Guest_ninfan77_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Wetting it? Wouldn't that induce mold after its all wrapped up?

Hazed

Hazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,494 posts
prob not, airtight = no mold

bluntman_420

bluntman_420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
maybe they vaccume pack it, u kno like the foodsaver thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users