weed can be a powerful drug if you use it right.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KushSmokaa, Feb 27, 2011.

1. basically the title but idk if this will make sense but if you know how to enjoy the high it can be a crazy drug.

like last night we had a 2 hours hookah sesh at my friends and we mixed weed in and smoked a joint, anyway it was an indica high definetly cuz i felt it in my body.

but then i went in my friends room and closed my eyes and layed down and i had like vivid thoughts and then i felt as if i was falling like the feeling of just free falling in the air, my body was tingling and it got so crazy that i had to open my eyes because i actually felt like i was about to hit the ground.

idk if im making sense, but i had a good night and really appreciate weed alot more.

Indica>Sativa FTW.

also i took 2 and a half shots of Bacardi Razz? i think idk i dont drink so im lightweight so i think i had a solid buzz going on then the weed boosted me.

ok im rambling Peace guys.

i

2. Thats the beauty of the maryjane plant. Looks like you were cross-faded.

3. haha agreed. i usually end up closing my eyes and it looks like im falling through a tunnel into the darkness of my mind.. and then i realise i have a grilled cheese sandwhich in my hand and i forget about everything :D

4. what?

5. "Compare marijuana to driving a car. As soon as you take a puff you're behind the drivers' seat. The engine's running and you can go anywhere you want. But just because you own a car though, does not guarantee that you will take it to useful, productive or enlightening places. You may just drive in circles, get in a wreck or simply drive it off a cliff. It all depends upon your intention when you're driving as to where you end up, and what you'll do when you get there. Marijuana is the same way. Although it contains great potentials for self-transformation and can take you to places you never dreamed of, its effect is still primarily limited to the mind that is driving it, so to speak."

6. #6 KushSmokaa, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    i think i was cross faded, who knows i mean my eyes were fucked up and i looked more fucked up then weed ever did to me.

i had a pretty good night. drinkings actually fun, if your with people. but still weed>drinking.

7. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say weed > alcohol + weed.

8. Happens every time I smoke bruh.

9. true, weed is a great drug on its own.

but when the opportunity arises to drink i have to have weed.

i should of said weed + alcohol>alcohol.

but then again i cant properly gauge that since i have never been "fucked up" without the help of weed, so when i get shit faced ill let you know :smoke:

10. Yeah it might have been the hookah. ive read somewhere that tobaco opens up something in your brain that enables you to get EVEN HIGHER. idk if its true or not but if it is ... FUCK YEAH..

11. lol it was crazy we literally just chilled, took a few shots, and listened to music from like 1 - 4 am.

and i got sick smoke tricks, i want a hookah now.

12. When I smoke a load and sit down, close my eyes. Always feels like im on a chair just spinning quickly like 45 degrees to each side. SO wierd but relaxing:p