Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

if i smoke more will i get higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Or will the high last longer? I have been smoking daily since september. More than an 8th a week. But when i get high now its like thirty minutes of being high then like twenty minutes of come down. Then i'm pretty much sober. I usually smoke like .3 of dank at a time when i don't have bud since i find roaches around the house. So if i were to save roaches till i had at least two would that make the high longer? Or more intense? And should i wait till i collect a few roaches or just blow them as i get them?

2. If you're smoking roaches I'd say smoke 'em if ya got 'em, no point in saving them. However if you've got buds then the more you smoke the higher you'll get and more often than not the longer you'll keep that high.
    Of course though, you could try a T-break for a little while...that'll lower your tolerance and in turn give you a more enjoyable time.

3. You need a t break man.
    Lay off for a month or 2 and you will be good :smoke:

4. yes, if you smoke more than .3 your high will last longer than normal. Also, you may consider getting a one-hitter/chillum if want your high to last longer. Pack that a few times and it will spread out your smoking, and since you're hitting more of the weed's surface area by smoking only a few hits at a time, your .3 will pack a bigger punch than a spoon or whathaveyou. Joints have the longest lasting high, but a less amount of Thc/Cbd is consumed, while bongs and vaporizors have shortest and most intense high generally. Drinking some alcohol makes the body take longer to process the weed, but i barely ever do that. If you have a connection to mids, you could make edibles, and have a long buzz. You can use your dank, but I assume you rather smoke that. Your smoking high/duration can definatly plateau, but not near .3

5. True that. I took a three week break and have been flying ever since

6. For me smoking more doesn't seem to get me higher. So I smoke a bit and when I start to come down I have a bit more. If I smoke more to start with or more later, it doesn't seem to make me any higher. At least with the stuff I have been able to get. I have never had anything that looks like the medical stuff you see, but I get pretty strong stuff.

7. yesterday i smoke, 3 bowls.. then when the high started to come down.. i smoked 2 more.. and it made the high higher... i was trippin with the people that walk by my house... its like a parade in my neighborhood evey weekend,.

8. Another trick I've noticed that seems to help a bit is to switch up your strains. If you always pick up from dealer A, try out what dealer B has to offer. Just my opinion, but if you experience a different high than what your body has gotten use to it'll feel more intense.

9. yesterday i smoke, 3 bowls.. then when the high started to come down.. i smoked 2 more.. and it made the high higher... i was trippin with the people that walk by my house... its like a parade in my neighborhood evey weekend,.

10. THE MANGO TRICK

eat some mango 30-60 minutes before you smoke, shit eat some more after u smoke then toke up man!

11. shitty situation...
    take a break..
    or turn to concentrates, buy a hash bowl for your bong (assuming you have one) and invest in a wand. wands go for like 5 bucks give or take, hash bowls for 15 or so, depends where you get it..

12. take a t-break bro

13. WTF does this seriously work??? I have a box full of ripe mangos i havent touched... ill try it tonight how much do you have to eat?

14. 12.

12 mangos.

15. u serious?? what if i put like 3 mangos in a blender and drink it

16. im kidding. just one will do. but i'd imagine, the more mango you eat, the more intense your high will be? try two

17. Nah just eat 1 mango, two if they're small.

A yeah I'd suggest taking a 3 week T-Break or so

18. Like everybody else is saying, T-break and mango trick.

19. ehh if you smoke more, trust me you WILL get higher :smoke:

20. ive tried the mango trick and the t-break one too
    Definately like the t-break better