How many MFLB trenches does it take to get baked?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by B-J-G, Feb 27, 2011.

1. i use ni-mh 2300 awesome clouds of vape i get baked around 2 trenches

2. I bought the Vapor Genie instead but im dying for one of these

3. Someone should make a video of a good MFLB trench hit(s).

4. #24 B-J-G, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

5. I thought about starting a thread like this but holy shit I must b using it wrong because It takes me 4 packed trenches to get really baked (fairly high tolerance) and I take 6 hits a trench

6. I use the Powerex 2700 batteries, grind really fine and it still takes me 2-3 trenches to get super blazed. When I first got it, it took like 3 rips to get the same effects but I've been using it so much that my tolerance it just completely shot now.

7. I have the MFLB and I am pretty sure I am using it right but I am not in love with it. It takes me like 3 trenches to get buzzed but I have a kinda high tolerance as well.

8. honestly the one downside with getting this (or a vape in general) is that even though it saves the amount of weed/thc, I actually consume a lot more weed now lol

9. If it takes you 3 trenches just to get buzzed your tolerance is extremely high.

10. It honestly only takes me five or so hits to get super faded. I always keep my batteries fully charged so I can get the best hits all of the time.

I just took two rips of an already pretty vaped trench and I'm very buzzed. The high is definitely different from smoking, much more clear.

I love my Launch Box :D

11. How do you all finish trenches in 6 hits? I take long, 20 second micro-hit hits and a trench goes easily 15 hits, and even then it's just a light brown and I get cooked.

EDIT: This is getting big clouds nearly every hit, no burning happening. Usually put about .12-.13 in a trench.

12. I only use mine for really great bud so 1 fresh trench will usually get me soaring pretty well.

13. I usually use my power 2700s and get baked off one trench, i'll be good for like 3 hours

14. 1 or 2, depends how high I want to get.

15. sweet jesus, i'm back home from college and using the MFLB i left here and 3 thick hits of some indian landrace indica and i am BAKED :smoke: for people not getting thick enough hits, try the "sipping" method

16. 3 hits gets you baked? Damn I wish I had that low tolerance. A full trench is like 12-15 hits for me generally (nice light brown when it's done with a lil green here and there), and that gets me pretty fried, but 3 is just a slight buzz for me.

And yes, I get clouds on pretty much every hit so it's not that.

17. I don't understand how everyone is doing this. Can someone please help me with the method? I can vape 4 or 5 trenches, one after another and just feel tired. :(

18. The funny part is I have been high all day every day for the last whole year without a t-break :hello: :smoking: built up a slight tolerance in the last few days to this bud but 3-4 hits still has me soaring pretty high. I like vaping through the whole thing and just getting zonked though

do you use the glass stem and what batteries are you using? basically just keep puffing on the MFLB like its a tobacco pipe, i.e inhale for 2-3 seconds, then wait 1-2 seconds, then inhale again, then wait 1-2 seconds again, then puff again then wait 1-2 seconds and so on. the waiting period allows the MFLB to heat up again and produce some nice thick vapour, then you inhale it in.

19. around like 3 or 4 trenches but i like to fill them up smaller, only takes me like 3 big hits to finish a trench

so maybe like 2 full trenches?

20. how do you know what batteries are 2700? I looked at walmart but i couldnt tell which ones are 2700