How many MFLB trenches does it take to get baked?

• by B-J-G
  • Feb 26 2011 11:33 PM
  • 91 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• B-J-G
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:33 PM

It has probably been asked before, however I could not find anything using the search. Just as the title asks, I know a lot of you are avid MFLB users and I would like to know because I just ordered mine and I hear the batteries only last one trench. Thanks!

Also think about the question as if you had an average tolerance.
Replies (91)

• You only see what your eyes want to see

• Royksopp
  • Gold Member
  • 38,632 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

My friend says he gets high off like .1 when using the MFLB.

• BleachdAddy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:39 PM

Ok so I own an mflb and love it, use it every night and usually throughout the day. That being said if you're using it right, you won't even need a full trench to get high if you have a somewhat normal tolerance. My tolerance is average I imagine it usually takes me about .3 bowl out of the bong or like a joint to get pretty high on my own. The batteries for me will last 2 trenches max, if you're vaping the herb all the way through. Usually 4-5 hits, like half a trench is what I'll take like before class or whenever i have to be functional yet high. At night I'll vape through a trench and if i try another one after that its only to fall right asleep. So long story short, it shouldn't take 1 person, any more than 1 standard .1 trench.
  • beebong likes this

• 0MGWTFBBQ
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:40 PM

less than 1

• B-J-G
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:48 PM

wow your all saying .1 trenches to get baked, this is great news, thanks guys:hello:

• Banned

• HelpDesk
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:50 AM

One trench of about .1 gets me baked.... 2-3 hits and I'm gone....

• Pip
  • stepup2stepout
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:38 AM

After one full trench I'm fully baked. Two full trenches and I stop being human and become one with nature.

• chronic209
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:57 AM

1 trench will get 5 semi-tolerant people pretty high

• LilLebowskiUrbanAchiever

• jabroni
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:32 AM

I would suggest getting the energizer 15 minute charger from best buy. Aside from charging your MFLB batteries quickly, it also comes with 2 batteries that you can use with the MFLB once you take the labels off. That way you won't be worried about battery life.

• B-J-G
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:35 AM

I would suggest getting the energizer 15 minute charger from best buy. Aside from charging your MFLB batteries quickly, it also comes with 2 batteries that you can use with the MFLB once you take the labels off. That way you won't be worried about battery life.

oh really? how much does that cost?

• KushVisions
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:38 AM

After reading this thread I must now have one! It seems like I would save 5x the weed I waste now.

Edited by KushVisions, 28 February 2011 - 08:09 PM.

• LilLebowskiUrbanAchiever

• jabroni
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:14 AM

oh really? how much does that cost?

30-35 bucks.

• slarzon
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:29 AM

30-35 bucks.

lol you can get an energizer 30 min charger for 20$ and it comes with 4 nimh 2300 bats better deal and a bat lasts like 20 trenches

• B-J-G
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:03 PM

lol you can get an energizer 30 min charger for 20$ and it comes with 4 nimh 2300 bats better deal and a bat lasts like 20 trenches

Oh awesome I will get one of those, thanks

• mmm223300
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 346 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

1 battery can last over a trench in warm conditions, trust me. At parties, tons of people hit my MFLB and it dosent take more then one trench to get like 3-4 people high. Each trench is like .1. too so its great.

• Killerado

• Maxy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:29 PM

Don't know how you all get so high from it. I guess my tolerance is just abnormally high. I vape 3 or 4 trenches out of my MFLB to get a buzz... Pretty sure I have the learning curve down too. But it's all based on your own personal tolerance OP, but generally it will take a lot less to get you a good buzz with it.
  • Piano Wench likes this

• greatdayne
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 500 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:54 PM

^^ that's a good 50 hits man, Grind to dust (.1) and Upgrade your battery's I got 2700's and every rip is a big white cloud, 9-12 rips a trench easily gets me baked,

• Killerado

• Maxy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:00 PM

^^ that's a good 50 hits man, Grind to dust (.1) and Upgrade your battery's I got 2700's and every rip is a big white cloud, 9-12 rips a trench easily gets me baked,

I always use a fresh battery and grind before I start. I am however using the stock batteries and charger. Maybe I need to upgrade. However if every hit is a white cloud aren't you combusting?

• Otseed
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 394 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:05 PM

1 trench will get 5 semi-tolerant people pretty high

It takes me around a trench to get actually baked. I guess that's because I smoke daily though.

• greatdayne
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 500 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:20 PM

I always use a fresh battery and grind before I start. I am however using the stock batteries and charger. Maybe I need to upgrade. However if every hit is a white cloud aren't you combusting?

No I mean vapor clouds similar to my extreme q, once you get that sweet spot on the drag it really rips, I don't use my stock battery's anymore the light Barely is on anyone else notice that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved