Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How many MFLB trenches does it take to get baked?

• Please log in to reply

B-J-G

B-J-G

• Registered Upgraded
  • 359 posts
It has probably been asked before, however I could not find anything using the search. Just as the title asks, I know a lot of you are avid MFLB users and I would like to know because I just ordered mine and I hear the batteries only last one trench. Thanks!

Also think about the question as if you had an average tolerance.

Royksopp

Royksopp

Ninja

• Gold Member
  • 33,227 posts

BleachdAddy

BleachdAddy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
Ok so I own an mflb and love it, use it every night and usually throughout the day. That being said if you're using it right, you won't even need a full trench to get high if you have a somewhat normal tolerance. My tolerance is average I imagine it usually takes me about .3 bowl out of the bong or like a joint to get pretty high on my own. The batteries for me will last 2 trenches max, if you're vaping the herb all the way through. Usually 4-5 hits, like half a trench is what I'll take like before class or whenever i have to be functional yet high. At night I'll vape through a trench and if i try another one after that its only to fall right asleep. So long story short, it shouldn't take 1 person, any more than 1 standard .1 trench.
  • beebong likes this

0MGWTFBBQ

0MGWTFBBQ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 332 posts
less than 1

B-J-G

B-J-G

• Registered Upgraded
  • 359 posts
wow your all saying .1 trenches to get baked, this is great news, thanks guys:hello:

HelpDesk

HelpDesk

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,410 posts
One trench of about .1 gets me baked.... 2-3 hits and I'm gone....

stepup2stepout

stepup2stepout

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
After one full trench I'm fully baked. Two full trenches and I stop being human and become one with nature.

chronic209

chronic209

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts
1 trench will get 5 semi-tolerant people pretty high

jabroni

jabroni

LilLebowskiUrbanAchiever

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
I would suggest getting the energizer 15 minute charger from best buy. Aside from charging your MFLB batteries quickly, it also comes with 2 batteries that you can use with the MFLB once you take the labels off. That way you won't be worried about battery life.

B-J-G

B-J-G

• Registered Upgraded
  • 359 posts

I would suggest getting the energizer 15 minute charger from best buy. Aside from charging your MFLB batteries quickly, it also comes with 2 batteries that you can use with the MFLB once you take the labels off. That way you won't be worried about battery life.

oh really? how much does that cost?

KushVisions

KushVisions

• Registered Upgraded
  • 165 posts
After reading this thread I must now have one! It seems like I would save 5x the weed I waste now.

Edited by KushVisions, 28 February 2011 - 08:09 PM.

jabroni

jabroni

LilLebowskiUrbanAchiever

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts

oh really? how much does that cost?

30-35 bucks.

slarzon

slarzon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,896 posts

30-35 bucks.

lol you can get an energizer 30 min charger for 20$ and it comes with 4 nimh 2300 bats better deal and a bat lasts like 20 trenches

B-J-G

B-J-G

• Registered Upgraded
  • 359 posts

lol you can get an energizer 30 min charger for 20$ and it comes with 4 nimh 2300 bats better deal and a bat lasts like 20 trenches

Oh awesome I will get one of those, thanks

mmm223300

mmm223300

• Registered Upgraded
  • 346 posts
1 battery can last over a trench in warm conditions, trust me. At parties, tons of people hit my MFLB and it dosent take more then one trench to get like 3-4 people high. Each trench is like .1. too so its great.

Maxy

Maxy

Killerado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,335 posts
Don't know how you all get so high from it. I guess my tolerance is just abnormally high. I vape 3 or 4 trenches out of my MFLB to get a buzz... Pretty sure I have the learning curve down too. But it's all based on your own personal tolerance OP, but generally it will take a lot less to get you a good buzz with it.

greatdayne

greatdayne

• Registered Upgraded
  • 500 posts
^^ that's a good 50 hits man, Grind to dust (.1) and Upgrade your battery's I got 2700's and every rip is a big white cloud, 9-12 rips a trench easily gets me baked,

Maxy

Maxy

Killerado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,335 posts

^^ that's a good 50 hits man, Grind to dust (.1) and Upgrade your battery's I got 2700's and every rip is a big white cloud, 9-12 rips a trench easily gets me baked,

I always use a fresh battery and grind before I start. I am however using the stock batteries and charger. Maybe I need to upgrade. However if every hit is a white cloud aren't you combusting?

Otseed

Otseed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 394 posts

1 trench will get 5 semi-tolerant people pretty high

It takes me around a trench to get actually baked. I guess that's because I smoke daily though.

greatdayne

greatdayne

• Registered Upgraded
  • 500 posts

I always use a fresh battery and grind before I start. I am however using the stock batteries and charger. Maybe I need to upgrade. However if every hit is a white cloud aren't you combusting?

No I mean vapor clouds similar to my extreme q, once you get that sweet spot on the drag it really rips, I don't use my stock battery's anymore the light Barely is on anyone else notice that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users