Washington Is Serious About Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Crypto Tech, Feb 26, 2011.

1. #1 Crypto Tech, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    I'm a daily visitor to the website Drug WarRant. The editorials I find there are insightful and thoughtful, and this article is one of them. This is almost undeniable proof that change IS happening in Washington. Exciting shit:

Yes, change we can believe in...

Edit: How many people do you think the White House is gonna pay off to oppose this in the media there? My guess is a lot.

2. I love WASHINGTON!

3. #3 YesOnPie, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    Holy shit! I really hope this happens I hope the editorial board only agrees to the meeting if they stream it live. I would love to hear the bullshit that flows from Gil Kerlikowske's mouth. If you are smart enough to run a national governmental organization you are probably smart enough to know the war on pot is total bullshit. This guy must be a world class douche. I really need to read more about him, and I hope this "meeting" with the editorial board is well publicized.

It's shit like this that makes me not want to pay taxes. There must be a reason that not a single CA newspaper didn't support Prop 19 and the reason stinks like asshole and dollar bills.

4. Glad I live in Seattle!!!!!!! :hello::D:smoke:

5. Ah, to be in the Evergreen state. :)

6. yep, we pwned the WTO back in 99. legalized MMJ, hempfest, and we may be the first to legalize.

7. I seriously think you will. I spent many happy thunderstorms under my roof smokin it up.

Heh, I loved the thunderstorms in Whidbey Island

8. Ah, you lucky bastards. :(

9. Moving to Seattle after college!

10. well i hope they legalize soon, i will need a job while im in college.

11. We got news that the secretary of state rejected the the language or something in the documents.. :eek: So it needs to be fixed, then re-submitted.:confused:

Seems we may have a repeat of last year in the time line of getting ENOUGH signatures before the dead line...:rolleyes:

Ya know what they say about history repeating itself...

Reminds me of the movie forest gump: My mama always said : " Life is like a box of chocolates, Ya never know what your going to get."

Only I think we know what we are going to get... again.:eek:

12. that forest gump quotes retarded.

when i buy a box of chocolate, i make sure i know what im gonna get. preferably by reading the label.

13. There's these boxes of chocolate with different kinds of fillings in them... have you never had them? You're missing out. There's this little Belgian shop in my neighbourhood that only sells chocolate, I always bring a box of them when I go on dates... girls love that shit! They tie a little decorative string on the box and everything too.

14. Why are we talking about chocolate... Stoners...:smoke:

But seriously, why? Chocolate is legal

15. Da problem is we got no label to read... :wave:

So I guess when a label is provided,:confused: I'll be sure to read what's inside the box... ;)

Until then, forest gump' mother rules the day.:(

Who knows exactly what we are going to get? Since, march is upon us. :eek:

History my friend, history, wa. state has a lot of history of debunking our citizens processes...

16. That is the point right on the head and it took a stoner whom love' chocolate to figure it out...:cool::hello:

CT get's all the "legal" chocolate in the lawful "use" area' in the U.S. of A.... :wave:

Glad your on board now... if the dang chocolate is legal without local state leo intervention, how do they intervene and make it illegal for us to have life full of chocolate'... whether we know what flavor is inside or not...:confused:

Let's look inside the box and see.

O.K., now no labels huh? Hey, Is that one over there?:confused:

Is it march yet??

17. and people said weed won't be legalized by 2014...there is too much media spotlight on this. watch for an increase in exposure of corruption, theres a few great documentaries that have come out in the past couple years about gov't corruption.

my money is on someone making a doc about drug corruption in the gov't this year involving big pharma(i fuckin hate these guys, complete scum)..once thats released, its over. weed will be nationally legalized within 4 years, no doubt in my mind. and widely decriminalized in 2012

the next decade is going to be nuts in america, glad i'll be young when it happens so i can tell a bunch of young kids my stories when i'm an old fuck :cool: i'll be likea damn history book!