JoeBlow's Multi-city detailed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by joey fats, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Tangerine Dream seems to have a sataiva leaning genetic make-up. Mine looks almost pure sativa, and the others i've seen look bushier, but have quite thin leaves and structure overall. 70 day flowering time seems to be a good benchmark to go by, as the G13 is a 55 day strain and nevilles haze is 12 weeks roughly.

This innovative, Sativa-dominant strain starts with the legendary G13 plant, known for it's intense flavors and strong effects, which is crossed with the unusually refined and exotic Neville's A-5 Haze. The resulting plant is again crossed with G13. Taken from the tude...

i am thinking this will be a great strain to clone and run in a sog. without it u will waste much space during flowering...i am personally not a big fan of sativa dominant genetics, unless they are high yielders and that is kind of an oxy-moron. we will see with this first run by three or four of us if its worth running again. hoping the chocolope is a big Xception. I have 6 sprouts so I am hoping to get 2 or 3 moms from the 6 and will clone each female to test genetics, then run full boat, if top shelf meds...but i am more a fan of the fat nug, squatty indica, body rock... that i can turn over every 60 days ro so. my patients appreciate that better too.

2. Nice.. The dream is definitely on my list for next year.. This year the next round of seeds will be..

single seed center
    DNA- Chocolope, regs (3)
    Mr. Nice- Medicine man regs (3)

2 freebies

Attitude seedbank
    Paradise seeds- Ice Cream fem (1)
    TGA Subcool- Plush Berry regs (5)
    Sagarmatha- Strawberry d-lite (strawberry cough x nyc diesel)

ufo freebies
    monthly deal freebies

Now for tonights update..

Here is the Mekong Linh

[​IMG]

Now for my Northern lights blue.. Kim:hello:
    [​IMG]

:D The vortex Nala..

[​IMG]

And finally if anyone else wants to run them the 8-miles high.. :love: Olivia and Penelope

[​IMG]

Have a good night :smoke:

Attached Files:

3. looking good so far, ima stay posted. cant wait to see some fat buds ;)

4. hell yeah. Lovin the TGA stuff. Looking forward to seeing how they grow out. Great job sam, keep up the good work...:hello:

5. looking real nice m8 your only 2 days behind me on 12/12 be interesting to see the difference in flowering my tangerine is indica dom.

Attached Files:

6. Hey joe...I'm done sulking and drowning my sorrows in a bottle, Because the hawks made it. Wish we werent playing Vanc, but we have there number. Isnt the MH a beautiful specimen. Mine is like perfectly formed and happy ass hell at 18 days flower.
    Sammy...you a growing machine.

7. Nough said

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHqNVgMkCg]YouTube - Chicago Blackhawks Goal Song (Full)[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8YHuTs-C_w]YouTube - Canucks @ Blackhawks Line Brawl Part 1[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy4UZbtxxkY]YouTube - Patrick Kane Stanley Cup OT winner 6/9/10[/ame]

8. Hey joe...get at me when you get a free minute. I have hydro questions?:wave:

9. what up my boy Blu...I have been playing socom 4 like a madman!!:D

10. LOL...Been on the lounge learning hydro. I won a power grower and need a crash course;)What nutes you run?

11. I have been using AN 3 part base nutes,5 ml p/gallon liquid karma(roots will look nasty, but believe me when i say this stuff is yummy, 6ml hygrozyme,. Can you send a pic of what you got? Is that how i can google it? "Power Grower"

12. How much actual water does the res hold? i know it recirculates, but the res is prob very small. whatever nutes u use make sure you buy the AN PH up and down. That brand is more concentrated and holds ph steady more than any other. imo. from my experiences...salt build-up will need to be watched with the constant drip...great setup for a mother plant!!! that would be the #1 best use for that thing. you can grow a mom 8 feet tall in that thing. most important thing is controlling the ph and ppm of the nute solution. soak rockwool in rockwool conditioning solution or hygrozyme for 12 hours or more...than grab in between four fingers and kind of flick the cubes. it is all in the wrist, but the most important thing about rockwool is the fact that it can get too wet. later you will water more accordingly...but now you must flick out say about 1/2 of the water, so that the bean doesnt get suffocated...so much to do today...will keep checking back. ask questions and i can answer, but i can rant all day...lol.

13. It holds 2 1/2 gal. Seems like a nice setup. Do you add nutes once a week? feeding schedules are unclear

14. depends on the size of plant and what stage it is at...smaller plants drinking less...i go about 2 weeks with no changes after i first get my clones to root in the bucket, b/c they are not using much of the solution and i can get ~ 4 gallons in there and be right at the level of my netpots. 2.5 gallon like u have...be safe and change solution compltely weekly and clean res monthly.imho

15. Men and their toys.. :p :D

Thought I'd drop by with a update for the thread.. :hello:

The mekong is still in stretch.. I have a feeling this may take awhile.. :eek:

[​IMG]

:hello: Now the Northern lights blue Kim..

[​IMG]

:D And finally the Vortex Nala..

[​IMG]

Have a good night.. :wave:

:smoke:

Attached Files:

16. la confidential and power skunk(kannabia from seed(freebie))

Attached Files:

17. Shew finally a break to get back to the girls!:hello:

I'll keep it short.. I have to get back to studying sadly :(

Here is the mekong high Linh..I think she is just about to finish her stretch..

[​IMG]

Now moving on is the girl I'll make into my main strain for the summer since it is supposed to be very low odor.. It is my northern lights blue Kim.. I'll probably lst her sometime soon.. :D

[​IMG]

And now the vortex.. Reg seeds, but I'm pretty positive she is preflowering female.. Fingers crossed.. :eek:

[​IMG]

Have a good night everyone! :wave:

:smoke:

Attached Files: