Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre-made Brownie Mix

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Roniquis, Feb 26, 2011.

1. So I've noticed that all the brownie recipes and tutorials show that you have to make your own brownie mix from scratch.

Can you still make weed brownies with a pre-made mix? For example, I bought a box of Betty Crocker brownie mix where
    it comes in powder form, and all you have to do is add water, vegetable oil, and an egg. Then pop it in the oven and your done.

Now, is there any way you can include cannabutter or actual weed into that mix?

Thanks in advance :smoke:

2. Don't know about brownie mix in particular but I do it with pre-made cookie mix. I just made cannabutter and then looked for the pre-made mix with the easiest process. The mix, the butter, and an egg...couldn't be easier.
    Good luck.

3. Make canna oil and use that

4. Yes I use betty corckers brownie mix, but I use cannaoil

5. Makes sense, thanks.
    And then to cook it you just do what it says on the box? Nothing different?

6. Yup...so easy a stoner can do it...;)

7. If that's the case, and it's so easy, what amount of M/J do you put in with a box of Heinz Brownie mix? Right now I'm adding 6 small girnders worth. How do you do it? Hank

8. It all depends on the potency of the weed and your personal tolerance.

A gram per brownie is pretty common. Personally, I get super duper stoned off of half a gram per brownie.

So it's really as much or as little as you want.

And you can always cut the brownies into bigger or smaller pieces if the first one you try gets you toooo high or not high enough.