Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Pre-made Brownie Mix

• Please log in to reply

Roniquis

Roniquis

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
So I've noticed that all the brownie recipes and tutorials show that you have to make your own brownie mix from scratch.

Can you still make weed brownies with a pre-made mix? For example, I bought a box of Betty Crocker brownie mix where
it comes in powder form, and all you have to do is add water, vegetable oil, and an egg. Then pop it in the oven and your done.

Now, is there any way you can include cannabutter or actual weed into that mix?

Thanks in advance :smoke:

Nuts Eno

Nuts Eno

Higher than giraffe pussy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts

So I've noticed that all the brownie recipes and tutorials show that you have to make your own brownie mix from scratch.

Can you still make weed brownies with a pre-made mix? For example, I bought a box of Betty Crocker brownie mix where
it comes in powder form, and all you have to do is add water, vegetable oil, and an egg. Then pop it in the oven and your done.

Now, is there any way you can include cannabutter or actual weed into that mix?

Thanks in advance :smoke:

Don't know about brownie mix in particular but I do it with pre-made cookie mix. I just made cannabutter and then looked for the pre-made mix with the easiest process. The mix, the butter, and an egg...couldn't be easier.
Good luck.

IgnorantFool

IgnorantFool

Crazy Old Man

• 28,235 posts

yourHIGHness

yourHIGHness

Lady ASG

• Bronze Member
  • 1,635 posts

Roniquis

Roniquis

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Yes I use betty corckers brownie mix, but I use cannaoil

Makes sense, thanks.
And then to cook it you just do what it says on the box? Nothing different?

IgnorantFool

IgnorantFool

Crazy Old Man

• 28,235 posts

Hank Alvarez

Hank Alvarez

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,012 posts
If that's the case, and it's so easy, what amount of M/J do you put in with a box of Heinz Brownie mix? Right now I'm adding 6 small girnders worth. How do you do it? Hank

athensman

athensman

Puffin on Dank all Day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 313 posts
It all depends on the potency of the weed and your personal tolerance.

A gram per brownie is pretty common. Personally, I get super duper stoned off of half a gram per brownie.

So it's really as much or as little as you want.

And you can always cut the brownies into bigger or smaller pieces if the first one you try gets you toooo high or not high enough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users