Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What temp is good for a vapor king cube digital vaporizer

• Please log in to reply

cortezga2000

cortezga2000

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
:hello:i JUST NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I INVEST IN A GOOD VAPORIZER WHAT THE BEST TEMPERATURE IS TO GET THE MOST THC OUT OF YOUR HERB.

WeedBratton

WeedBratton

Ashin' Kusher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,029 posts
Ninety-Eight Degrees

Challenger426

Challenger426

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts

Ninety-Eight Degrees

Your sarcasm is unappreciated.
OP, there is no "proper" temp.. I've heard from 325F to 400F, depends on your vape and your bud...

WeedBratton

WeedBratton

Ashin' Kusher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,029 posts

Your sarcasm is unappreciated.
OP, there is no "proper" temp.. I've heard from 325F to 400F, depends on your vape and your bud...

Only by you..

The question is slightly silly, as without knowing what vape he's got (or the bud) or what type of high he desires, it's a stab in the dark, so I figured I'd make a reference to boy band.

Backstreet Boys

cortezga2000

cortezga2000

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Ok the bud is kush and the vaporizer is a digital vaporizer that i am going to buy off of ebay.com and the desired high that i am looking for is "fucked up" or "stoned"

TwztedElegance

TwztedElegance

Boom Shankar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,832 posts
lol... some people.

Psychedelic Goo

Psychedelic Goo

Time

• Registered Upgraded
  • 692 posts
it definately varys greatly. ive seen valconos go up to 400 and my xtreme at only 210, though this is all in celcius so u crazy americans figure out the conversion.

WeedBratton

WeedBratton

Ashin' Kusher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,029 posts

Ok the bud is kush and the vaporizer is a digital vaporizer that i am going to buy off of ebay.com and the desired high that i am looking for is "fucked up" or "stoned"

Do you know the brand?

Shipwreck

Shipwreck

SSV Fanatic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,992 posts
If you're paying more than $150 for the vape just go ahead and pick up Da Buddha.

I don't know why people try other shittier brands when a good one is readily available to them.

EDIT: I looked them up and saw they're around $60.

I wish you could save up $100 more and actually get some use out of a good vaporizer.

Challenger426

Challenger426

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts

it definately varys greatly. ive seen valconos go up to 400 and my xtreme at only 210, though this is all in celcius so u crazy americans figure out the conversion.

400C = 752F, not that hard... Wait, 752F?!?! That would... Like... Melt your vape and set fire to your weed:eek:

WeedBratton, i meant nothing bad... I also don't know who the backstreet boys are... Newbie stoners need help though, not sarcastic answers

WeedBratton

WeedBratton

Ashin' Kusher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,029 posts

400C = 752F, not that hard... Wait, 752F?!?! That would... Like... Melt your vape and set fire to your weed:eek:

WeedBratton, i meant nothing bad... I also don't know who the backstreet boys are... Newbie stoners need help though, not sarcastic answers

I didn't mean anything bad either, I was just giving him the best answer I could with the information I was given. Also, 98 degrees and the Backstreet Boys were 2 of the biggest boy bands in the US during the 90's and early 00's.

420stonedpanda

420stonedpanda

'Above The Clouds'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,171 posts
195 Celsius is what I usually vape on. You're boiling everything you want, and the temperature is still a good 40-50 off combusting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users