Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Charleston, SC

• Please log in to reply

mem

mem

• Registered Upgraded
  • 423 posts

I'll be heading to Charleston for a few days on Friday, wondering if there's anything cool for a high dude to do. Anyone in charleston have any recommendations?

Similar Topics: Charleston, SC     x

Bonkers420

Bonkers420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 681 posts
take a side trip to myrtle beach and check out the boardwalk. lots of drunk bitches to take advantage of :P

Sage of Salvia

Sage of Salvia

Conjunta fumador

• Old School
  • 940 posts
I been to Charleston before, its a sweet town. Lots of shit to do, plenty of bars.

zackalack

zackalack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
Yeah, because if you can take advantage of a drunk girl, you must have mad game. Myrtle's an hour and a half away. my brother's girlfriend goes to College of Charleston, and apparently it is beautiful there. I would just enjoy the scenery, and depending on how old you are, hang out with the hot chicks at C of C.

Tela

Tela

• Registered Upgraded
  • 298 posts
i fucking love charleston. i go there so many times a year. its such a cool town. if you like to chill you can do that. if you like to party you can sure as hell do that. and Charleston has the DANKEST FUCKING NUGGETS in all of South Carolina!!!

mem

mem

• Registered Upgraded
  • 423 posts
Well I'm probably going to park my car and just travel by bicycle/foot once I get there. I'll be bringing some bud with me, hopefully I can find some folks that want to toke it up with me. Anyway, this should be awesome.

Lithium

Lithium

Master of Ceremonies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 434 posts
dude, charleston is a cool little village next to the ocean. it's a real old place too. u should go check for a tour, on a bus or something. that's what i would do. there's a lot of history in that town. i've been there a couple times to leave out on cruises, and from what i remember, i liked it

Tela

Tela

• Registered Upgraded
  • 298 posts

hopefully I can find some folks that want to toke it up with me.

that shouldnt be too hard. everybody smokes the ganj in charleston.

Guest_district_this_*

Guest_district_this_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
me living inbetween charleston and Myrtle beach i have visited both a few times from charleston to myrtle beach to the boulavard is a good 2 hour. and it's really not worth going up there because of the season... no tourist and no attractions are open like the Pavilion ( a shitty 6 flags knock off) and i know that alot of shit aint happening up there except for this killer gay bar...... but anyway stay in charleston. it's great there and you can get sum killa green and meth is no prob nor is coke. it's very nice enjoy your stay and it's cold as a bitch down here so pack warm.

Freedumb

• Old School
  • 2,294 posts
there is a college there right?

shouldnt be a problem...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users