Gravity bongs are worthless.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rip out God, Feb 25, 2011.

1. It doesn't make it any easier. I have no idea why you'd say that. It doesn't 'force' anything. I allow it. Doesn't make anything easier, and it's not hard anyway.

I have no idea why you'd say that, either. Efficient? What? How so?

SEE, that's how you make a point^^ Unfortunately for said point, I can easily exhale after filling the tube. No water. No bucket. No BS. But thank you for actually explaining something. You deserve a round of applause, honestly.
    :hello::hello::hello:

See, i'm not 'taking a massive dump on it.' Unless your only readin as far as the thread title like all these other people, I don't know why you'd say that either. I'm articulately explaining myself and no ones bothering to fucking listen..

Amen.

Is 'you're doing it wrong' supposed to be funny? Several people have said that, and I've explained myself far beyond any one having the right to whip out some tired shit like that.

Nice job though..

2. I've been high off my ass off of GBs. I don't use them often but they definitly get me to where I want to be. -rep :p

3. God knows you can -rep and everything.

:rolleyes:

You have no idea what i'm talking about, man. I sincerely doubt you even read the OP.

4. If used correctly a GB doesn't waste any weed and one big fat rip will get you fucked.

Are you sure you're using it right? GB's are awesome lol.

5. I'm certainly using them right. Check out some of my previous posts.

Maybe I'll just post them to top when I summon the will.

6. i don't LOVE gravity bongs...but I like them. i would not turn down a grav bong rip.

lots of smoke, straight to the domepiece = good

7. They don't seem to get me higher than my glass piece does. And they're just more difficult to smoke out of any way.

8. They get you more fucked up.

9. i have glass but still use my gravity bong, gotta love it:smoke:

10. Are you fucking kidding?

11. I want one of those accordian looking gravs.

12. Yes :p

It made me LOL, had to find an excuse to use it haha.

13. Lol, my bad for the irritation, no ones taking me seriously and it's bumming me out.

I think I already said so, but fucking Zelda is probably the greatest video games series of all time.

Zelda>Gravity bongs

14. Admittedly store bought GB's are infinitely less obnoxious to deal with. My brother had an Acrylic on acrylic one, and it's alright. Still, for a glorified steamroller, it's a big ass hassle.

Gotta put water in it, deal with the water, it's not portable at all, the pull ratio always ends up with the smoke stale to the point of causing nausea, it's just an utter hassle. I'd way rather hit something with an actual decent sized bowl, not just a tiny little spot for like 2 hits.

And man, if you drop the fucking thing, air RUSHES out the the only available whole, the fucking hole in the bowl, causing your weed to fly out. The only place for it to land is in the water, too..

15. #56 Elechronic, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011

:cool:

16. I have a glass bong, bubbler and spoon to choose from but this thread really makes me wanna go take a couple gb rips for old times sake! Thanks, bro!

17. I didn't notice. Props to you, good sir. I'll tell you what I told him, and that's that I can merely exhale before inhaling, with a steamroller, bong, wizard pipe, etc.

But I must say, I was doing it right.

18. Lol... Glad I could have inspired you...
    :rolleyes::smoke:

19. #60 Rip out God, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    I regret not making the thread title "Gravity bongs are completely overrated, in my honest and humble opinion, and this is why."

Just got repped with the comment (names withheld to protect identity)-

Thanks.... those hits got me blasted.... but tasted horrible. Now I'm sitting here high.. not sure what to do with the bucket.... damn dude you're right.. gb's are worthless! fuck i shoulda just packed glass!!!!!!!!!

------

Validation gives me a big ol' wet one.