Gravity bongs are worthless.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rip out God, Feb 25, 2011.

1. If I grew up on that perspective I could see hate towards it.

2. ...Wait, what? 'No added suction?' What??

3. GonG gravity you can't tell me you don't want this

CLICK FOR VID:

[​IMG]

4. Looks just like mine but i have a socket not a glass bowl part :eek:

5. I've always heard of those being referred to as 'waterfall gravity bongs.'

I'm talking about straight GB. But yeah, that functions on the exact same principle i'm telling you is unnecesary. No, I do not want.. :eek: honest!

Glorified steamroller, please prove me wrong.

That is cool, though, i've made a waterfall purely because I think they look neat. If you can remove the bowl, it's kinda cool to cover up both ends and shake it. Filter the smoke a tad. Just don't do it too much or it'll thin your smoke to nothing that can get you very high. Just a quick half second shake.

6. Well with a waterfall you can add steamy water which actually makes the hit sooo much smoother. Give it a shot try one with cold water (and cough like crazy :p) then try it with warm it's a nice touch. I mean don't get me wrong they aren't my favorite thing but me and my buddies like to pull em out for nostalgia sake.

7. I loved to microwave a few cups of water and put it in my ol' bong. Soothes the membranes.

8. Gravs are the bee knees if you make them right. Im not a fan of waterfalls, but my bucket, 2 liter and slide can get me higher than my bong. Actually im gonna pull one right now. :smoke:

9. I got high my first time from a G bong. I also had some great memories with G bongs. Once I made one out of a traffic cone and bowled my car. And how can you not like one of these. I guess to each his own. You would have had more support if you made your thread ghetto bongs and pointless.

[​IMG]

10. First off, nearly all basic home made pieces are worthless.

Secondly, it gets the job done without owning a real piece, and very portable.

11. lol wtf why would you microwave water? just use the sink!

12. Hahaha, my tap takes like 5 minutes to warm unless I'm using the tub. Even then it's not quite hot enough to steam, some.

13. I made a gravity bong out of a 1 gal Hawaiian punch bottle and a 1.75 liter simply lemonade bottle. that thing used to destroy me haha, but yeah then i got a real glass bong but hey, i loved that thing when it was what i was using :D

14. Oh shit, yeah. You gotta do what you gotta do. I can get RIPPED of a gb. But i'm saying, given alternative options, what's the appeal? The Cons far out weigh the Pros.

Come to think of it, I can't think of any pros other then that it's a smoking peripheral, and if I need to get high, i'll use goddamn near anything.

15. You're doing it wrong. Gravity bongs get me so high.

16. glass is so much easidr r0flflff

17. We all do what we got to do. Some would use their hand as a pipe if they had nothing else. But as far it goes in terms of a makeshift smoking device, I don't think the G bong deserves the massive dump your taking on it. It serves its purpose well in the Bong Kingdom. The end.

18. Using a steamroller you have to suck in air before sucking in smoke. Using a gravity bong you don't, it's all smoke. So they aren't worthless, they actually rock. Sounds like you're just too lazy to deal with it or might not enjoy a big ruthless hit.

19. maybe not gravity, but waterfall bongs usually dont waste any bud if done right. compared to a steamroller you'd prolly be more efficient with a waterfall

20. Gravity bongs force smoke in your lungs

You said earlier "Like its that hard to hit" It isn't

But thats the point of a gravity bong TO MAKE IT EASIER to get fatter hits

Thats why gravity bongs are the shit