Gravity bongs are worthless.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rip out God, Feb 25, 2011.

1. #1 Rip out God, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
    DO NOT POST IF YOUR NOT EVEN GOING TO READ THE OP.

If you're thinking of anything with a downstem, we're on different pages.

I regret not making the thread title "Gravity bongs are completely overrated, in my honest and humble opinion, and this is why."

Maybe not worthless. But what's the appeal?

Glorified steamrollers.

Edited--

Okay, okay. How about there entirely unnecessary and overrated as hell? I can slam a socket into a paper towel tube and NOT have to fuck with a big bucket of water and a bunch of bull.

That being said, I don't smoke with home made pieces any more, because i'm not poor and i'm no longer a minor.

Obviously, if you wanna get high, you gotta do what you gotta do. I won't fault any one for that.

But all these people I know treat Gb's like they're actually necessary. It just seems silly.

Attached Files:

2. You sir, are worthless.

But seriously, you are doing it wrong.

3. I'm pretty sure a gravity bong could at least go for a penny. So yeah, you must be doing it wrong.

4. they are what got me high half of my high school years. they are not worthless.

i will argue that all day everyday

5. Uhmm. No they arent :wave:

6. Why did you make a thread to /end thread? I am confused.

7. Not a necessity, but good to have. A few years back I was no minor and had at least 5 pieces on the living room table, including a 4 foot bong. We still kept a gravity bong on stand by in the room. Gross, I know....with old water and shit.

It's just a different way to do it up, ya know?

8. Lucy in the Sky with Diamondsss

:smoke:

9. Agreed.. I'm just 'lending unwanted perspective,' as I like to say.

I'm refering to when I'm chilling with a group of people (This mainly hapened when I was younger, honestly. Childrens...), haven't brought a piece with me. And they all just go-

DUDE OMG LETS MAKE A GEE BEE.

*Facepalm*

Fuck that, i'll just go buy a stick or something.

10. You must be doing it wrong

11. Lol.

:rolleyes:

12. I take my quality homemade gravity/waterfall bong over my regular bong 50% of the time...
    they are in no way worthless.

13. My brother has an acrylic one with a glass bowl, and it's honesty proven to me that the whole concept is entirely unnecessary.

Glorified. Steamroller.

14. Gravity bong = tons of volume = you get fucked up! plus they're cheap and easy to make

15. Why not just make a steam roller out of the 2 liter bottles your gutting to make it? It's actually portable, and it doesn't contain 3/4's of a gallon of ashy water.
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

16. Thats why you just get a bottle put a whole in the bottome and cover that whole while you fill it up with water then when your lighting it all the water just falls out so no ash.

17. You don't have to inhale to fill up the container, the smoke is forced into your lungs, and who wants to transport a 2 liter steam roller anymore than a 2 liter gravity bong?

18. I don't think it's possible to make a steam roller out of a 2 liter.

19. Because there is no added suction, so you cannot fill up a container with dense smoke, inhaling it alll at once, which you CAN do with a gravity bong.

20. I think that's actually not a GB, but it's bastard younger cousin or something. I'm referring to a bottle of some sort, cut in half, jammed into a bucket of water with a socket in the lid. The bucket gets pure NASTY.

Oh, like inhaling is really so difficult? :p lol.. I'm not sure, I certainly wouldn't! But if it's a contest between that and a fatass bucket of water with half a bottle in it, i'll take the dry piece any day.

Certainly is. Melt a hole in it for the bowl, one for the carb. Affix your socket into there air-tight.. And voila. Fatass steam roller.