Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

CannaCaps

• Please log in to reply

kinggoku89

kinggoku89

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Cannabis Capsules – A step-by-step guide. - Cannabis Forums Message Boards - Medical Marijuana, Cannabis Club, Dispensary, News

Just tried this recipe using 3g of mids, 1tbsp coconutoil for 3 hours in crockpot which resulted in 20 pills. My mom's insurance recently dropped the major narcotic she uses for a generic, which doesn't have an effect on her chronic pain.

So, I found this recipe, made the pills, and she takes one a day now, and it gives her like 12 hours od relief. I took 2 yesterday and got plastered. lol.

A bit of a rant, but the amount of weed per capsule is amazing to how much effect it can have. I know someone has a thread already about cannacaps, but for me I needed a more detailed method for crockpot and focused less on hash and making a super strong pill.