Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Can smoking cause flu like symptoms?

• Please log in to reply

Antipoetic

Antipoetic

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
So, I don't smoke that often so I don't have much of a tolerance. The main reason is that it makes me cough like crazy.

Well a friend brought over a vape and I vaped Way more than I should have (I underestimated the potency) and I woke up with flu symptoms that got progressively worse throughout the day.

I would normally think it was a coincidence, but it's happened to me before. Is there any reason for this?

bobby82

bobby82

iBEtokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,796 posts
Nah the flu is probably worse. You got too high for your tolerance. With a vape you need to take it verrryyy slow cuz ya get higher off lower amounts. Also try to eat like some hours before too cuz sometimes smokin on an empty stomach can ef you up. Keep a bottle of agua too. I hate getting too high and sick(i cant stress that enough)

GutteralShiva

GutteralShiva

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,890 posts
Flu symptoms? Yes

-Extreme tiredness
-Cough/sore throat
-Runny nose

But it won't give you a flu if that's what you meant.

Jake n Bakee

Jake n Bakee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 228 posts
smoking can temporarily paralyze cilia which causes flu like symptoms, or sinus infections.

PeaceNpot3898

PeaceNpot3898

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
I get a stuffy and runny nose somtimes when i smoke. thats it

phantomxrider

phantomxrider

yo dawg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,295 posts