Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

New bowl and downstem

• Please log in to reply

newtosmoking25

newtosmoking25

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hey guys, I'm gonna be ordering a new bowl and downstem today for my zob 14 inch beaker bottom. For the bowl I'm between the bwilson and the phx honeycomb. I don't know if it's worth paying double the price to get the phx? I mean how big of a difference will it make? I was thinking about getting an alex k downstem too. The zob already has little holes in the downstem, my question is how big of a difference will it make? And should I be looking at a leisure arm perc downstem instead? My goal is to make my piece even more smooth then what it is.