Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scary Hallucinations?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by docrevolt, Feb 21, 2011.

1. did u smoke the whole joint at once? smoke less. since ur a toal nob and such just put the j out like halfway...if ur gay. not that theres anything wrong with that

2. aren't we the king of kool

3. when im on antibiotics i always get WAYYY higher from the same amount of bud i usually do. i had the flu a couple of weeks ago and was taking a zpack, id be ripped after smoking one bongload instead of 4 or 5

4. That definitely sounds an awful lot like salvia..

5. Well to be honest I have never noticed anything in association with taking the Amoxicillin before. The physical phenomena and mental state can be likened to stories I've heard of the effects of PCP, maybe salvia. Especially PCP though, what with the dissociation with the world, feeling out of body, depth perception trouble, etc. I felt like my heart was tearing out of my chest and that the universe was moving much faster and spinning and I was just losing myself. In fact I think I may have spent something like thirty minutes staring at my reflection but didn't even notice time passing. It felt like it had only been a few seconds but it was something like an hour later when I finally got back to my room. I really regret staring into the mirror right before it hit me as it really resulted in a major panic attack.

6. Damnit, nothing like this ever happens to me:(

7. [​IMG]

8. salvia has never gotten me high enough to trip like OP explained from a joint...maybe im trippin but i doubt it was salvia.

9. Hmm a lot of people say that they've tried Amoxicillin and pot and that it did nothing out of the ordinary. On top of that I really can't imagine any major interaction between the two... I just don't know what to think. But thanks for the input everyone.