Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. its gotta be gettin resin on your fingers and lips after a blunt

2. Having to clean my bong / pipe = such an effort.. haha

3. when the joint/blunt/bowlpack is done :(

4. having to be sneaky bout it since it is illegal.. and dont want other people to smell it

5. Dealing with Drug Dealers. lol

6. i hate gettin bud thats been quick dried and not cured properly, it ruins the taste,.also when i run out of bud

7. walking around...i cant drive stoned idk why so i walk to my dealer and burn on to walk back to my house which is like a mile..but in stoner distance approxamtly "a far ass walk:smoke:"

8. My least favorite part of smoking is seeing the weed just burn away.

9. Smoking with people who are still immature about it.

10. i hate buying weed, pain in the ass where i live everyone takes there time, or is to sketchy/dumb.

11. For me its where i can smoke, I dont mind anything else.
    Like i can't smoke in my house.
    Its hard to go outside in 10 degree weather.
    The perfect timing is needed otherwise it puts a damper on my experience.

12. Smoking the last bit of weed I have.

The last toke is always a bummer :p

13. the fact that i cant go outside and pick a bud off of wild marijuana plants (the way it SHOULD BE!)

when u get res poo on your lips from those extra big doobs :p

when a bowl cashes

when ppl judge me cause i smoke.

^actually...no, fuck them. let'em judge, i dont give a DAMN!

14. for sure but its def frustrating when people act like its some kind of fuckin attack on god himself and get all worked up about it...

15. scooby snacks :mad: i always have the worst encounter with em... maybe its time for a new pipe?

16. coming down

17. Woooooooaaaahhhhh!!!!! Now thats the pipe I need. Just throw it all in that and smoke til I'm out.

18. What are scooby snacks is that slang for something?
    I don't like having to hide the fact that I'm high when in public...I think the worst is either having to deal with dumbass dealers (luckily I found a better guy :smoke:) or not being able to find food when you've got munchies.

19. Shitty dutches
    When the lighter decides not to work

Oh, and scooby snacks are bits of ash

20. Cotton mouth is a bitch
    Sometimes when I smoke before work (depending on the job) i do a really sloppy job and I don't enjoy it
    Watching movies, sometimes I will see the 'fakeness' in it. THis is especially true in movie theaters. Even in a movie that can impress me, I feel as if I can actually see the actor being totally separate from the fake background generated over the green-screen.
    Which leads me to another very annoying factor, detection of materialism in general. You watch commercials or something and you just see how much everything is influenced by a bunch of money-hungry corrupt bastards.