Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. I really, really hate the munchies. That is one reason I think it's good to keep my tolerance high. I get the munchies way worse when I haven't smoked for awhile. Awhile is more than a few hours.

I also hate that I can get top shelf really good weed and it really doesn't give me a better buzz than smoking an extra hit of my many other strains.

2. Eat more fruit! Buy stuff that's on sale them set up a buffet

3. Sometimes I get this ringing in my ears and it hurts it feels like they are on fire... Only when I smoke hydroponics though.... Too much chemicals... Since then I grow soil for myself and haven had the problem... Only stomach aches because of how much I eat!!!! XD

4. I hate when pieces break I get emotionally attached to them and they just shatter right in front of your face

5. When you smoke fattys all the time, every fucking joint when you get to 2/3s your throat gets bronchitis 

6. Needing to stay hydrated. Munchies is another thing..but we got plenty of snacks.

7. a have a really bad cough because i smoke so often, other than that, having sticky fingers after rolling/packing bowls.

8. running out? lol

getting dehydrated easily since i live in hot ass FL.

9. Attracting leeches. AKA people who have mooched their way into a stoner habit without ever possessing the drive or skills needed to obtain actual money to support said habit.

10. My best friend is like this. I convinced him to try weed one day and he did and now he has been smoking every weekend for 5 years and hasn't bought a gram in his life... All courtesy of me lol. It gets pretty annoying.

11. my least fav part of smoking is THE NEW FORUM LOOK!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

seriously, who makes these choices?

12. Cotton mouth and no soft drink/soda/pop.
    When I can't smoke at a mate's, but alcohol or tobacco is fine.
    Grinding
    Spilling while rolling - Nearly lost a whole g the other day.
    When the smoke in your joint gets too hot and you need to take little hits.

13. Being out of the good herb haha. Oh, and some of the memory loss that's starting to catch up to me.

14. You need to cut this shit out. And it can be easily done in a nice way as not to offend your friend. A REAL friend wouldn't do this to you.

I remember my cousin first getting me into smoking and for like the first 8 months I would smoke his stuff every weekend. Early on my cousin was always the one pushing it so hard so I didn't feel as bad. But after a couple months I felt guilty about it and wouldn't always partake. Or I would buy the beer and snacks to counterbalance it. I mainly did this as I didn't have any sources to supply.

Then his dealer got pinched right around the time I found a few sources so I started supplying him with lots of stuff and it felt so good to repay the favor. Your friend should make some sort of effort to do that with you.

Now any time I come over or he comes over we always bring a tiny jar to match what the other is supplying. That's the way it should always work in commerce amongst friends. And believe me, it will enrich your guys relationship.

15. Haha I honestly don't mind too much. He's actually my best friend for years before he started smoking weed as well, and it took all those years for me to convince him to try it :p he's always paranoid about drug tests and shit lol...

He's never had his own personal stash and I don't know if he even knows where to get any besides from me lol. Plus since I have a couple of plants it isn't too disastrous on my pocket book ;)

Truth be told if really anyone (who wasn't a cop) came knocking to my door wanting to to have a good time, that's all that matters right? Having a good time?

I could just sit here with my dog and get ripped by myself, which is great, but it's also great kicking back with some peeps.

I do sometimes wish he'd stop being a bitch tho and just go all in. It's always "oh I have a job interview" or "I'm trying to get into the military" or "I can't because my gf says I'm putting the baby in danger" because he just had a kid less than a year ago.

Like it's a life style! Why you let your peers control your lifestyle?! Plus stop having so many babies before you're 25! Lol!

16. Smoking a joint 'till you taste cardboard from the filter. Ugh...

17. #3799 mcdkle, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  18. I'm really bad at hydrating when I smoke. Then I'll smoke a fair bit and get REALLY bad dry mouth but I'm in my zone chilling out and can't be bothered to get up for some water/drink. Then I'll smoke some more...

This is a vicious cycle I find myself in when I smoke, lol.