Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. #3741 towwffc, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    That I have to pretend to be buddies with some f*****g loser to have access to it. Can't just buy it no strings attached. Gotta be the guys f*****g friend. Smoke with him, talk with him, and pretend we actually have anything in common when we don't. Ignore that half the time thier unreliable as all hell unless I'm spending more than I'd like. I pray for the day I can buy a bag at the store the same way I can nasty ass liquor or cigs without having to be best buds with the cashier. It's mind boggling.

2. lolol I love it 'pretending to be buddies with some loser' 

3. I just can't fucking stand smoking outside. I have th is irrational fear that anyone within a 10 mile radius of me can smell what I'm doing and be able to find me and call the cops. Hell I'm scared to open my window while I smoke.

Paranoia due to it being illegal op.

4. I hate weed being illegal in my country Mexico, and I absolutely hate the weed we smoke: from schwag to mid, only a few times I believe, I have smoked high strains, but I don't think they are that high in other countries.

5. spilling weed

dropping pipes

bad rolling jobs coughing

red eyes (sometimes) 

COST!!!$$$

--currently stoned [​IMG]

6. The part where I cough up loads of weed resin from my lungs.

white yellow green brown seen it all coughed out even pieces of actual weed

Been so high sometimes coughin up a lung or even yaking

But remember guys if ur a heavy weed smoker its good if you see that crap cause it means its leaving your lungs are cleaning themselves out naturally

i do about 5-10 miles of cycling a day to get around and ive noticed it helping refresh my lungs

fuck mucus

7. Getting shit in your lungs =/ lol. Looking into a vape

8. I've got chronic bronchitis from years of cigarette smoking (quit 13 years ago) and from weed (switched to vaporizer pipe 3 years ago). Smoking for me is not an option. I'd recommend that users find a different method, but hey, it's your decision.

9. When I cough so hard a lung comes out of my mouth.

Losing my lighter

10. bad news phone calls when lit.

Shit.

11. I have the most naturally unsteady hands (hereditary) . If I'm with people and the blunt turns to roach-- everyone is still smoking and I can't even grab it out of the other person's hand.

Then I started carrying a roachhhh cliiiiip hahaha people always get a kick out of using it*

It's an old (hair? Fashion Broach?) clip of some sort that I found at a thrift store

Silly af

^_^

12. Reading these posts has made me sad.

Everyone needs to move to Oregon. $100 oz of primo stuff. $25 a quarter. No cops hassling anyone. Nobody cares.

The only thing I hate is the smell. It's nearly impossible to be around my pot nazi daughter because she says when I breathe out of my nose, I smell like weed. I have to make sure it's been hours since I have vaped or smoked. Why can't it smell like perfume.

13. Dry mouth contacts drying out and God forbid... Running out of snacks 😩😩😩😩😩

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Lighter getting blown out by the wind or burning my fingers.

Getting so stoned I knock over the bong.

That last hit of the bowl where it tastes like 50% weed 50% butane fumes.

Waiting a long fucking time for dealers to reply only to say they ran out.

Being discriminated against for being a pot head.

Cops obviously.

When I get so stoned I can't socialize unless I masterbate first.

Not being allowed to smoke at work.

When I'm out of weed and I feel as if the illuminati is controlling my mind.

That terrible dream I had last night where I was all out of weed on 4/20.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. Getting resin on my lips and then not being able to get rid of the taste.  Blech.

16. Smoking and my boss calls for a meeting, like you couldn't have given me some notice? ~ 3 weeks ago
    (was highly medicated and meeting went great :))

Dry mouth ~ last night went for a longboard session at 1am.  Got nice and high, had a few brews and rolled out.  30 seconds later I realize I had the driest mouth ever and forgot my drinks on the counter(bottled water and dragon fruit vitamin water[​IMG] ).  To lazy to turn back I carried on and killed 1.5 hours.

Umm...what was the question[​IMG]

17. When im about to hit a bowl, and I see a hair under the flame of the lighter lol

18. The fact that the more I smoke, the less I have, then I gotta spend more money if I want more. I wish I had a bottomless stash jar. Unfortunately, growing isn't an option at this time.

19. The lingering smell and the fact that tolerance gets raised