Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Dam I can relate so fucking much to EVERYTHING you just wrote!!!! Thanks man!

^.^

2. i hate when i run out and i hate paying for weed lol.

but in reality, i dont really hate anything about it.  i get annoyed everytime i open up my grinder and its empty tho.

3. grinding my bud 

4. probably the cough that occurs after expansion bomb :wub:   goes off and then after 10 minutes trying to breathe :poke:  without puking up lung phlegm :eek:   and then not getting a good buzz after all that drama :eek:  

5. If I smoke too much, I have a hard time getting my point across in conversation.

6. Obviously the cost, and the fact that it's illegal in my neck of the woods, effects the prices. Cheers!

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

7. the smell of bong water after it spills...

8. Nothing worse than tasting it, ruins the whole hit haha, cheers

9. Running out of bud and the sensation of tireness after a good toke.

10. Chest burning after a huge, never ending cough.

I usually feel pretty amazing afterwards though 

11. When im outside of the comfort of my home the paranoia kicks in. I hate knowing that i could possibly face jail time for simply smoking a joint.

12. Know the feeling, got busted smoking had maybe 2 grams to the most, had my dug out too, didn't charge me with para. Thank god. 3 days in jail, 1200 in fines, 6 months of probation and 40 hours of community service later I rarely go out anymore to smoke. Cheers!

13. Was that your first offense ? because that sounds really,really harsh for just 2 grams . Its sad this drug war is clearly so pointless.

14. Yes sir, and I went thru pretrial diversion so I can get my charge expunged. Gotta love living in a state of prohibition, stay safe. Cheers!

15. That's some straight up evil shit there. :-( I'm glad you got it expunged though, a criminal record is not a fun thing to have. I got an illegal consumption for getting caught drinking from a beer at a club when I was 20. I didn't get an attorney and pled guilty, not knowing I was eligible for a pretrial diversion. It's still on my record. It's never caused me any static, but it was devastating for me. I believe their are many good people in law enforcement. When I hear stories like this though, it definitely makes me bitter.

I also hate when you smoke, and it feels like you burned your throat.

16. When the back of my throat starts burning after a big hit, and when my mouths starts to create a ton of saliva and i have to spit a ton. :/

This might be depressing but I think it's one of the great effects of cannabis.  Opens your mind and you can see through the bullshit.

18. My least favorite part would be dealing with a dealer who has great product but 5/9 times will decide not to show up at the last minute. Sucks but I guess that's part of the "game"

19. Nosey ass people blowing my high telling me I smell like weed. STFU!

20. #3720 N0odl3s, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    When the cops roll up and you gotta keester the 1.5ft straight shooter.