Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. It being illegal where I live. 

2. #3682 richielives, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    Why not vape? Or dab?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I never grind my weed. Here in the Rocky Mountains the air is so dry that it basically crumbles up with some applied pressure. But I don't enjoy cleaning my pieces, even though I always do.

4. I hate when my dude only has one kind and I end up with an O of some shit I don't like

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. When you drop hot ash on a hookers arse and she screams so you panic and end up dumping her body in a lake with cement bricks tied to her legs.

6. I  hate that rancid smell and taste of burnt weed you get in your sinuses when you exhale the smoke 

7. Trying to cover the smell after

8. My least favourite part of smoking is when my bong is too far away from me and I'm too stoned to go and get it.. Hahah *.*

RedEyeTek :)

9. Simple for me is the throat burn/ dryness. When I go for super fucked.

Other then that I enjoy all of it

10. The haze that remains after being a regular smoker for awhile.  Oh well.

11. Thinking that I can't breathe right because my lungs are covered in tar

12. Thats why you will always catch me holding a bottle or cup of water

13. Lol you should see my computer desk and some of the living room after a day of getting high.... There are empty, partial filled bottles everywhere

14. Gotta be the stigma that comes with being a "stoner". Example: people always asking if you're high (even when you aren't).

15. Gotta add on to this.
    It bugs me that if you're a regular user, it is assumed you go through at least a gram a day.
    I've been smoking for nearly 5 years straight, throw in maybe 3 weeks of t-breaks... I have NEVER needed more than a eighth of good dank to last me a week.

Another thing that bugs me is the fact that most other stoners don't understand the concept of smoking til you feel good, instead of, smoking until you can't move or function.
    Most stoners I meet think it's "get fried or bust".
    Does anyone else realize that weed is GREAT in moderation?

(Tim)
    -No donut is more delightful-
    =Dumars=

16. I hate when I'm smoking a good bowl and take literally a 5 min break an then just can't smoke anymore, it's like I just don't feel like it anymore, like I'm too tired physically BUT mentally I want to smoke like 5 bowls.... I hate that shit!!! Lol

^.^

17. My least favorite part would be how expensive bud is. 

18. XD lmao. Not for me though... I walk fast as hell when I'm high... Last time I had to go around the block twice because I came home (told them I'd be home at certain time from "appointment")

^.^