Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. tolerance build-up.
    and when glass pieces get gunky.

2. I started on blunts and aint even seen a bowl pipe or bong until I been somokin for 4 years so I just stick wit blunts and I got me a lil bowl now I be smokin too sometimes

3. When you miss a tiny stem and don't realize until you're rolling the j and it pops right through the paper.

Smoke up, lay down.

5. When I smoke with my friends and at first I feel happy and like life is great, then I slowly yet steadily get sucked into my own mind and get very quiet and dissociated with the world around me.. I don't mind that if I'm alone and high cause no ones around, but I feel like shit if it's happening around people. It's a very lonely feeling. 

6. You know what really irritates...when you are having a huge sesh with friends and everyone has dank, then there's that one person who brings bunk to the function. Kinda a buzz kill..

7. Dry eyes. When I smoke I blink like a mother fucker if my eyes get dry.

8. Having to do something like walk somewhere when you're baked and feeling tired.

9. Nosey Neighbors

Nosey Neighbors

10. #3670 The Tech Savvy Stoner, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
    same here but sometimes i get weird bursts of energy when high and i  feel like i can walk for miles

11. My least favorite part of smoking , is smoking.

Dabs are great, man.

12. Having plenty of bud getting cocky and chain smoking bowls then waking up and looking at the jar disappointed in yourself

13. When it's over

14. when I don't have anymore and the damages it is causing to my lungs, but fuck it, it's not as bad as cigarettes.

15. #3675 MEB2kDeez, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
    Wondering if someone knows what I'm doing or if anyone can see me

16. Smokin some fire that gets everyone baked but you..... Suk

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Well since I have been unable to smoke for the past 4 months (parents test me) I miss it all. Every single part of it. Even the negatives because they're all associated to smoking which I love.

18. Memory loss/brain giving up. When everyone wants to talk and have fun but everyone's too tired or can't think properly. That kinda shit. Greening out I can deal with.

19. Tolerance indeed. And I hate how much it costs, I spend about $800 USD/month on smoking. Haha.