Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. stoned friends accidentally stealing the lighters you accidentally stole from other stoned friends

2. Smoking when you're sick.... Managing to get a hole in the blunt, breaking up weed, rolling in a car

3. The way my wallet gets burned to ash like my bowl!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Cleaning grunged up bongs.

5. Building a tolerance

6. For me, it's the high I get when I smoke. If I could smoke weed without getting high, I would have a more satisfactory life

7. I relate, I'm probably more outgoing while sober, I prefer to be alone or with my best friend while faded, other people are frustrating

8. wtf?

9. I don't like when I get so high, that something sounds great in my head, but sounds really fucking stupid when it comes out of my mouth. Like five different topics are dying to get out of my head that they all run over each other on the way out.

10. I don't like how much I smoke and how I have seemingly little control over this though I am trying. To be honest I see myself and my friends spend so much on weed and it's all we seem to do although I do try to get out the house more I'm so tired after work that it seems ideal.

I smoke joints with tobacco as does everyone I know. I am trying to stop this and I own a vaporiser but I can't seem to smoke only weed, or ideally only vape weed. i have managed to get vaping on my e-cig and not smoke cigarettes, but for some reason smoking a joint *spliff?* is what I can't stop doing.

I hate the cough, how unhealthy I feel and how sluggish I feel all the time. This doesn't happen when I vape! I am going to get a tabletop vape as I currently have MFLB. I am hoping people would rather use a balloon vape instead of smoking joints with me and then I could maybe get them healthier too.

The funniest thing about it all? I don't particularly enjoy 'smoking' it anymore. My chest gets too tight, I get munchies to the point where I can't stop eating and I feel very strange. It is the opposite to vaping. I have anxiety and it's funny, the smooking exacabates it and the vape cures it.

You know, the next time I get passed a joint I'm going to read this thread. It's probably time for a break though. 

:)

11. What's the point of smoking then? Force of habit?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Its the smoke.  I don't enjoy smoke.  Vapor on the other hand.. :smoke:

That's a joke, I believed it to be funny at the time

14. When the weed doesn't grind for shit and gets stuck in the first chamber of your grinder.

15. Fucking up joints for sure, that shit gets frustrating

16. running out boho boho

17. When Im outside n the lighter lights n stays lit until you try to put it to the blunt or bowl then decides to go out that pisses me off after the 10th time especially if my friend gets the bowl to light everytime but everytime they pass it to me the wind picks up, i swear mother nature is fuckin with me sometimes

18. I hate how sometimes you can't get any higher again late in a day until you sleep

19. I've only been tokin for 17 years, but I cant really complain as long as its flame bud. 

However, I've noticed the older I've gotten I've packed on a few extra pounds. 

Puffin + Munchies = Pantry annihilation

20. Haha...been there, done that.

High tolerances can suck at times!