Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. The spiritual inside look that breaks down my ego, I feel so much more in touch with my true self .

2. It made me see people for who they really are. Now I hate tons of people. But maby this is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Been smoking for years now
    And my lips STILL get all dry and chapped
    So I guess cottonmouth is my least favorite part

4. I hate when smoking a bowl and it shits on you.

Also when hitting a one hitter with such built up resin that it comes out In your mouth... Horrible taste.

And the thing that pisses me off the most is when I tap my bowl on my ash tray and don't really look to see that all of the ash blocking the hole has been cleared. Then I pack it up plug it into the bong go to spark it up and can't even pull through it. Then I have to empty that shit out and when I finally repack it it never looks quite as nice.

Despite all this, smoking will always be my favorite method of consumption.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. When you rip a faaat bong toke and then the feelingg....

6. When you feel like you're gonna die for a split second after a huuuuge bong rip.

7. Having to pick up/restock more buds. Always annoying and problematic. Just want a constant supply and easy service no dramas, if only it was legalised.

8. When the ganj I got not very good in the vape so have to roll joints

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Not being able to smoke through that last bit of bud in a j or blunt. Sometimes a bit of bud comes down the j upto the mouth piece.

10. Everything.
    I vaporize cuz combusting doesn't sit well with me.

Sent from my eyephone

11. Taking T-breaks...Taking a forced one now due to a awful cough I have had the last 10 days and having to get a chest xray today, Gunna give it a few days before I break out the bud to smoke or vape again, and already wanna smoke a bowl :(

12. the only think I don't like is the fact that it can get you in trouble.. other than that bud is the best thing ever made 

13. The legal status of weed in the majority of the country. 

14. blood shot eyes

15. People compromising any one of my 4 spots that aren't my house or a friends house.

16. #3556 Dony, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    Coughing and burning my finger or lips

Also I can't smoke my weed in peace because the government dictates what I can or cannot do

Fuck the government. Im not harming anyone, Since when the government care about the american people. They are full of bull crap and greed. Let me smoke my flowers in peace. 

17. I hate not having a grinder. Using your hands is slow inconvenient and takes trichomes off the bug onto your hands.

I hate buying tree that isn't that good but being forced to smoke it because I already have it that makes the whole session sorta unpleasant lol

Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they've found it.

18. That would be nasty as fuck to shit and smoke at the same time.. cause you can smell the shit. And anytime you can smell something it means your inhaling particles from it.. so every time you hit the joint and then suck it deep into your lungs after (through your mouth.....) your basically sucking shit particles straight back into your lungs.. nasty.

19. I get too drowsy and end up falling asleep

20. Yeah, I really hate that too. Makes me feel like I'm literally losing the high I could be getting from using an actual grinder.
    But I always keep a pill bottle and scissors handy. Works like a charm!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum