Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. I'll probably get burned at the state fair for saying this, but I actually hate the munchies. 

It not only kills my high and makes my stomach feel like total shit, but it destroys me on grocery bills. 

That's why I can't just smoke and zone out on the couch anymore, that's how the munchies start for me. 

If I eat before I smoke and then am occupied by something AFTER I smoke, eating isn't even on my mind. 
    That or seeing that your supply is running dry. 

2. I hate the smell of burning ganja when your trying to be stealthy

3. Wanna be gangster smokers.
    Competition smokers.
    Unemployed annoying smokers who constantly wanna chill.
    Girls who think I'm going drive my car, waste my gas, buy the weed, rellos, find a place to smoke, and entertain them.
    People who do nothing but smoke and their life centers around smoking and nothing else.

4. That feeling after I smoked my last joint :(

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. #3485 thedailydaren, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    I fucking hate dealers. I hate waiting on them. I hate having to know their schedule. I hate asking to see the weight. I hate being told a time, that time passing, being told a later time. I hate having to re-up

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This can be avoided by rolling it so the end u draw from has a big hole so u can get good amount of smoke out and it doesn't build up as resin also make sure no one is nigger lipping the blunt

7. Really? Nigger lipping? ?? You could have just said excessive spit use or somethin

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The worst thing for me has got to be the taste. The effects of weed are perfect to me. Well the first 20+ times I done Marijuana, I got severely paranoid. Now i'm good. But I will always continue to hate the taste haha.

The other worst thing is coming down from the high.

9. Waiting on dealers is the worst for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

10. Nothin, pure bliss.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Drug tests.

12. -cost
    -sometimes I get real socially conscious like the opposite of alcohol

Not racist mayne, just a common term.

13. I hate running out. i hate dispensaries that charge over $20 a g for mids. I hate it when people mix tobacco in with weed.

14. Everytime I smoke from my bubbler, I have to spit out all the saliva in my mouth after each hit because it tastes so fucking gross. I hate it. Usually keep a drink on hand.

We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.

15. The taste of the smoke and the subsequent coughing and spitting. Those are three reasons I now prefer to vape. 

16. #3497 Nugagerube, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    Running out of weed.

Coughing like a bitch

Smoking ppl up

Idk how I end up on this thread. My pocket did it I think. Or I'm just too high and forgot :D

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Honestly, I can't think of anything I dislike about it,

18. Sometimes it's better to not walk into a bar or party smelling like weed, which is why I use my vaporizer over 95% of the time when I get high.

19. #3500 Talon, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    All the good jobs doing hair tests

And random follow ups