Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. running out of weed. worst part by far.

2. People that tell me to pack a bowl of the bud I paid for and they give me this demanding look on their face as they say it.

3. Cotton mouth. Although I've noticed certain strains don't cause me to have that.
    Coughing
    Munchies

4. When it get to tha roach = (

5. People who say they got bangin shit but its crap.

6. It's banging to them though lol

they get your hopes up then they hand you the bag and you're just like.....wtf

7. being burnt out the whole day until i go to sleep
    running out
    munchies
    smoking with kids that bug when they are high. sometimes its funny watching them but usually its annoying. its bud, not shrooms.

8. being out of bud
    never being satisfied with a regular amount of food
    lack of motivation
    burning out
    going outside to smoke(fucking canadian winters)
    smoking up randoms
    mexican people

9. i love most of my "rituals" that i do when im about to smoke, such as choosing which piece im going to use, setting it up if it needs water or something, grabbing my jar of bud, picking a nug, grinding it up a bit for a more even smoke, then finally packing the bowl and smoking... for the most part, i enjoy all that.

but i really hate setting up bongs. dont get me wrong, i have several and i love them for their art and for how effective they are at getting a clean, strong high quickly, but getting the water levels just right, spilling water all over the place, putting too much water in and having to dump some. and then afterwards, removing everything, sufficiently emptying and drying the piece and making sure all the parts are secure when putting them away...

to make this a little easy to deal with, i use smaller, lower profile bongs. my daily driver right now is a Lux mini which i really enjoy.

i spent a ton of money on a crazy thick, tall illadelph a few years back but since i usually smoke alone when im in my apartment so it was more trouble than it was worth. i wound up selling it and almost making my money back, so it worked out.

10. Definitely the talking while high. It's not a big deal to me because I know I'm talking at least somewhat normally, but I always have the feeling that I sound like an idiot.

Also, smoking and not having food is such a buzzkill.

11. Having my parents, or some else who isn't supposed to know I'm high, trip me out and kill my buzz.

12. Price and coming down xD

13. All my good dealers quitting or moving away, and the rest of them being unreliable or having crappy weed.

Happens way too often.

14. The ignorance surrounding it and cannabis.

15. When you pick up and your dealer gives you the product in a napkin, or a taped up index card.

...it happens.

16. ...or a mailing envelope too small for your product to fit in.

17. Having to hide the fact that you're a stoner in public because shitty folk in society can't handle it or when your dealer gets busted for growin.

18. uh oh! got a racist here guys. an unmotivated, unsatisfied, burn out of a racist!

19. Running out of bud and getting bad bud.

oh and the fact that people think you're a 'skeezy stoner' just because you smoke.

20. mmhmm. and cotton mouth, gah!