Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high as fuck + NO munchies = bad trip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fuzee, Feb 20, 2011.

1. the title says it all. for me usually whenver i go a couple hours without eating or start hittin a blunt on an empty stomach and smoke alot, like heavy blunt smokin i seem to have bad experiences or trips to say the most when im mad hungry or if im rely fuken cold, b.c its freezing way up in NY..iS it just me or anyone else sometimes get the same experience

2. apprentice.

seasoned tokers dont call them "trips"

we dont trip

3. yeah man everytime that happens i start freaking out and the room starts getting dark and smaller and there is nothing to do to escape!

oh wait those were shrooms i took not weed....
    you dont trip off weed lol

4. I wish I was able to get that high again lol. I remember when I first started, I'd empty all the cabinets of food.

More on the subject, just make sure you ALWAYS have the munchies BEFORE you hit the bowl, or you'll end up having a Peter Griffin moment where you're stuck staring at the candy section at walgreens for twenty minutes. I'm sure we've all had those moments XD

5. i do that when im sober lol, too many choices. the first time i got really stoned my friend emptied an entire party bag of potato chips on his bed and we had 2 fresh jars of dip and we went hungry hungry hippos on that shit

6. Haha this. Seriously though, for me, eating diminishes my high significantly. When I smoke, and eat soon after, I feel like I need to smoke again, cause the first "layer" of my high is gone.

I usually wait at least a few hours to eat after smoking.

7. Could be getting low blood sugar.

8. Very true, I try to avoid it when I can, but lemme tell you, a bag of M&Ms will never taste better than after a few bowls of some sweet stuff.

9. I eat before I smoke.

...and I make sure I have 911 on speed dial because when I have those crazy weed trips I often times can not even dial 911.

10. Yeah i've found it hurts my high as well :(. Struggle of the life time fighting the urge to eat hehe

11. Smoking doesn't effect my eating by any means.

One day maybe you will be in the same boat :) Until then try eating before smoking.

[[Trippin off weed? rly?]]