Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird shit.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Freakinfreak, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Well as some of you know about my freak out on first time smoking weed some weird stuff happened and also stuff since then which seems like some weird shit. Hence the title... although now I don't know if it's just my brain freaking out on me or if it's actually done some damage.

Basically we (me, my family and doctor we're friends with) think that I'm bipolar but that's undiagnosed. I have mood swings majorly but my Dad reckons it's just hormones and all part of 'being a teenager'.

Fair enough, but I've downward spiralled into a bout of depression, I've never even thought about suicide until now and it's not even like something has triggered it. One minute I'll just think about getting up and doing it.
    I keep phasing out and almost fainting, I have pulsating headaches and aching muscles, my eyes go blurry and I am completely out of it half the time. It feels like I'm not actually me, if that makes sense...

Another thing that's changed since I smoked is how I sleep. Before I smoked my body used to 'fall asleep' before my brain, enabling me to change my dreams and I was pretty aware of what was going on around me even when asleep. I was a light sleeper consciously but reactively you could put a fire alarm onto my earlobe and I'd sleep through it.
    Now, though, my brain falls alseep before my body, my dreams are fucking horrific (night terror level) and I only know I've gone to sleep when I wake up. It's like a switch and I'm out and asleep.

I keep having stupidly weird hot/cold fluctuations and everything seems to be almost drifting by me.

I've basically written this thread to see if anyone thinks it was the bud, or if it's somehow triggered something in me?

Any ideas?

Tl;dr...

I smoked too much weed my first time, got stupidly high and now all this weird shit keeps happening. Almost blacking out, aching muscles, blurry vision, weird sleeping pattern change, phasing out.

Thanks guys :confused:

2. Good idea coming here, this forum is full of doctors

3. I doubt it's the weed, you should go to the doctor.

4. I expected that reply, and I did not say any of you are doctors, just put this up to see if anyone had had anything similar occur.

I will be going to the doctors but I can't go until tomorrow/Monday as it's 8:30pm here in the UK.

Anything in the meanwhile would be appreciated :)

5. I'd see a Psychiatrist if I were you..You can talk to them about smoking too, It's all confidential.

6. Ah, I didn't know that.

If they had to do anything further then would they have to inform anyone or is it still confidential then?

7. I think it will still say confidential but not for sure.

8. Nothing that breaks the law is confidential for therapists :smoke: