Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Herbies Head Shop?

• Please log in to reply

CommieNerd

CommieNerd

Share and Share alike

• Registered Upgraded
  • 829 posts
Anyone order from Herbie's? Good seeds? Good value? Stealth? Any experience is helpful.

Similar Topics: Herbies Head Shop?     x

J4s

J4s

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
I haven't personally ordered from them but I've read about three good reviews. Here's a link to a previous post where two people commented about their experience with Herbie's. Clicky

Hope it helps.

Edit: Those were long ago though. :x

CommieNerd

CommieNerd

Share and Share alike

• Registered Upgraded
  • 829 posts
So far, they have some the best prices I have seen!

sleeperls93

sleeperls93

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
There very good! and very fast!!

CommieNerd

CommieNerd

Share and Share alike

• Registered Upgraded
  • 829 posts

There very good! and very fast!!

So you have used them before? Mind sharing your experience? Ive never ordered any seeds before.

sleeperls93

sleeperls93

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Ive used 3 seedbanks, marijuana seeds nl, attitude seedbank, and herbies... I used to think herbies was sricltly autoflower seeds... I usede them for two different purchases, nirvana auto-bubblelicious and aother order of lowlife ak47... both times, I thought they may have been located in the same state I live in it was o fast! fastest shipping of all 3...

sleeperls93

sleeperls93

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I have had a good experience from these 3, the attiude is good beacuse of their prmotions and freebies, but there shipping cost a lttle more for stealth...

sleeperls93

sleeperls93

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Of course, there onl for souvenier purposes;)....

gunsmoke29702

gunsmoke29702

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Herbies Head Shop Rocks, Order was fast and no problems.

conserta

conserta

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Amazing seed company, very reliable and professional with an awesome selection. If you're in the west of the US just allow at least 3 weeks for delivery, but other than awesome in every way.

DeafGeoff

DeafGeoff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,154 posts
I have also ordered from these guys, arrived 9 days to West coast, not the cheapest but OK. Will not respond to any kind of email that is even slightly to do with actual plants so not that helpful on some fronts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users