North Carolina Potheads

Discussion in 'General' started by dysba, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Charlotte here, from Raleigh originally. Love Chapel Hill.

2. anybody near Wake Forest/Youngsville area?

3. Anyone know any chill spots to smoke at in/near charlotte? Trying to find some more 420 spots/buddies [​IMG]

4. I just moved down here, you still looking for new buddies? I don't know anyone down here but family and i'm having a lot of trouble finding people round my own age.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hey everyone!!! .i just moved from concord NC to Hubert NC, thats right outside of Jacksonville. i am looking for some people who just wanna hang out and chill. Im not meeting new people who are like me. it would be awesome if someone just wants a chill buddy so we can hang out and light up!! I'm tired of asking people i know in real life and them looking at me like I'm the only one who ever smoked in my life, its awkward and I'm just hoping to find friends like me.

6. I just moved to Concord :( we could have been best buds!

• Like Like x 2
  7. ah shit. lol. my husband got out of training so i had to follow him XD damn why is nc so hard to find in? we never have reg or mids anymore.

• Like Like x 2
  8. That just seems to be the way the ball rolls xD Hopefully I can find some smoker friends around here I just don't know anyone but family and none of them smoke :(

9. Hey, I also live here, although I am not in your age group, I still like to have fun. I have a son 24 and daughter 31. My son lives here around, not at home and knows a lot of people. The hang out in my back yard when the pool gets open. I don't act like an old folgy. My son's friends think I am cool, you may want to connect with some of his friends, I am not sure they are on here but they do hang out at a local place. If you want to chat, hit me up

• Like Like x 1
  10. try the bonfire grill, go to the bar and just sit. you will smell him if he is there. he smokes in his car, and drinks guinness. i won't give names but when he's there you will know!!!!! just be friendly. he even took me to a movie because my husband was gone and i refuse to watch a movie alone. idk why i feel weird eating or watching movies by myself.

11. Hey I live about 20 minutes from you. And although I am not your age, I have a son is, he has a lot of friends, you may not be lost

• Like Like x 2
  12. #1272 Lydiajasmine31, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    -ignore this post idk how to delete it so i put this lol-

13. Are you the one who just moved to Hubert?

• Like Like x 1
  14. yeah been here five months roughly, not met one person who wants to be my friend really. just trying to rip off a new girl in town.

15. Oh, ok, well I am older than you, my son is 3 years older than you. They hang out when I get the pool open. But he does not live with me and his friends are pretty cool. I smoke with them sometimes, do a lot of shots in the summer and he is having a party very soooooon at his house for his BD. Mine is 4-20. Cool right, my daughter told me what that met several years ago even though, I am from the party days of the 80's, I still have fun! Even though I hang around my sons friends. They think I am funny. I make great jello shots for them, and I am not uptight. Both my kids smoke as I did at their age and still do.

• Like Like x 1
  16. If your son wanted to hang out and show me the area that would be cool! I'm in Concord though, sorry if i'm confusing you if you folks are all in Hubert

• Like Like x 1
  17. oh, you mean trying to rip you off. I would say I know a lot of pot heads. I can't mention bar because if I did, you would know right off probably where I am talking about but that is where most of them hang. We used to own 22 apartments and rented to a few of his friends and him. But he is having a party soon. Maybe we could meet for lunch before, just trying to be careful.

• Like Like x 1
  18. thats awesome, i smoked with my grandpa once, we both had back pain and it helped him lol, my family is not on bored with weed, and would disown me so i kinda don't have any support. thats awesome about 420 lol. yeah somehow you always hit it right at 420 too. i have friends of all ages who smoke where iv moved from, it just sucks when you know no one around and can't even build up the courage to ask those you know smoke.

19. yeah you are confusing me. did you live in Hubert?