North Carolina Potheads

Discussion in 'General' started by dysba, Feb 18, 2011.

1. New in Apex......can anyone hook me up?

This doesn't fly in the City - ICGreen

2. #1222 Cupidswife, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    On base, but its not hard to get off base.

3. Hate to see a thread closed, but this one is starting to look like a seedy side alley of Grasscity.

Hook up offers and request are not allowed and is way out of line. Keep it clean or this thread will be shut down.

4. #1224 smokey4201986, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    I just moved from Michigan to Cary NC

5. #1225 NGP, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014

did you not just see what the MOD above you posted?? :hide:

6. i saw it after i posted

7. The army moved me from Texas to the great city of Ashville but I don't have any friends and Hank won't return my calls now. 😣

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409501588.094260.jpg

Asheville bubba Diesel

9. New to the Charlotte area....looking for some dank. Help a brotha out. Much love.

10. #1230 SirSax645, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    New to the forums, Boone guy checking in :) I'd love to chill with any of you guys and gals in the area.

11. Just moved from SE NC up to Durham. Anyone know of any good places to smoke in the Triangle? It seems to be always crowded and now that it's dark so early idk which headlights are cops you know! There's just too many people an dI can't smoke in my apt. Is Falls Lake a good area to smoke or is it crowded usually?

12. New to the Greenville area, live a couple minutes away from ECU, really looking to meet some chill people around here, hit me up if your in the area

13. Love all these cops with 1 post looking to chill with people off here... lol

14. I know man it's crazy

15. Cops!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Ok so, I moved to Jacksonville NC for my husbands military needs and I cannot seem to find any weed anywhere around here and I'm a popular smoker I love it. So as I see people are freaking out about cops on here I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can go to find someone who will either let me know someone who sells or will to me that would be great. I'm willing to drive for some thanks in advance!

Even with a trail of banned posters, people think that this site would allow hook up requests? SMH We may be high, but I surely hope we are not stupid. - ICGreen

17. Hey friends,

Long time stoner who lives in Charlotte (lived in Asheville for a few years, and I love everything about that city)!

I'm trying to find some friendly people who would be willing to let me purchase some of their goodies?? I've had the same dudeman for over 10 years and he just moved out to Colorado to pursue his dream job of owning a dispensary. Anyone willing to help a dude out?

18. Dude, no one is going to help you here. You can't ask for hookups. The admins will ban you. If you're hunting, meet someone here but make your inquiries elsewhere. This community is valuable, and openly asking someone for a hookup puts it at risk. I'm not trying to be a dick, just telling the unfortunate truth.

19. need some charlotte friends...hmu i live in NoDa

20. Just moved to Charlotte 2 weeks ago from NOVA and in need of good hi talk :) if ashville is the place to be I have to begin networking.