North Carolina Potheads

Discussion in 'General' started by dysba, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Nice.. Best buds I ever had was in Cali when I was in High school.. Medical stuff is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #1082 kushMan89, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    Agreed. Best I had was when I was on Colorado Springs as part of a road trip 2 years ago. Met up with a bunch of dudes from GC and blazed like crazy. There was g13 and some silver haze. Took a giant dab of Maui Wax. I never tried Cali buds even though I passed through most of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Yeah, I just moved to north Raleigh from the Greenville area, and finding reliable people is difficult.

4. #1084 hermione420, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    I've always got fire in Charlotte. Had the right people I guess.

5. I don't recall having fished Norman. Then again the only lake I've fished recently was Sutton, and to be honest.. It'll never happen again. The water there is LOADED with worms. You slit a fish open and nothing but worms. Nah, I stick to salt and brackish waters, mostly. 

6. Surprised to hear of the big city woes of finding weed in Charlotte and RDU. It's easy as pie down hurr.

7. It's pretty easy but to find that perfect connect with quality and price takes a bit more work. When I first came here nothing but low quality buds with ratchet ass people

8. #1088 r11or, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    In Greenville at ECU, it was easy. Now that I'm not a student anymore, it's a little more difficult. You are saying there's hope in Raleigh though?

9. Not from North Carolina, I'm from South Jersey, but always go to the Outer Banks. Fucking love getting stoned there  :smoke:

10. Definitely Asheville. Much more laid back attitude and trust me, I was down there a few months ago. You'll have a large and diverse range of customers. It's pretty much hippie city, NC - which I love. Plus it's a great city, lots of things to do, great food.etc.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. Raleigh area here, whats up?

12. I live in Charlotte!

13. Cary Ent looks for buddies :)

14. Anyone around Boone wanna smoke? Got some Blue Dream indoor right now...

15. I wish you weren't 3 hours away.

16. Just recently moved to Jacksonville , looking for a good connection and maybe some chill people to hang out with

17. Good luck finding a good connection in Jville. I'm in Wilmington. Always down to chill with a local blade.

18. Hard to find local blades. I've only met one local blade here in Charlotte, but unfortunately he stopped smoking. Always down to match and have a sesh here
    In Charlotte!

19. Lol im even willing to travel to hang out with someone / find a good connect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. If diverse you mean 1 hipster will have fish nets and red hair and the other will have parachute pants and black hair, sure. But I wouldn't call Asheville diverse at all. It is 80% white...lol. Not diverse. Just a lot of hipsters :p

That being said I fucking love Asheville. Kind of. I would live there. But not really. It's way too expensive.

I have a love-hate thing with Asheville. Beautiful, but too much of a tourist attraction.