Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smokin resin, how long does it stay in your system?

• Please log in to reply

imfaded420

imfaded420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
ok so i havent smoked bud since christmas last year, i was fiendin for a while and had a lot of resin. i scraped it and had about 10 bowls all together. i smoked it all up bout a week ago.im lookin for a job now and would have to pass a drug test. so im wonderin how long would taht stay in my system? i already turned a job offer down because i wasnt sure if id pass or fail at this point.

imfaded420

imfaded420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
oh and i forgot to mention, most of i was resin from smoking bud, but some was resin from smokin hash. i had a pipe we used just for hash, and that was scraped too

PezzPurpp

PezzPurpp

Registered Cannabis User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,187 posts
it stays in the same amount of time, thc is thc..i suppose its a little more potent

10 bowls though wtf?

allouttaweed

allouttaweed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,092 posts
same as it normally would. why would u even start turning in applications if you knew you wouldnt pee clean?

Simmerten

Simmerten

Free Boosie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,820 posts
I'm pretty sure resin lasts a good 4 years.

Ska

Ska

askaskaskaskaskaskaskask

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,720 posts
Same rules apply as thc testing, 28 days average but you gotta know your body. I can pass a drug test in 3-5 days.

imfaded420

imfaded420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
ya ok i thought it would last the same. yup a good 10 bowls. i have a lot of pipes, my sis gave me some of hers when she moved outta state. scraped em and came up on a lot of resin haha. and i didnt start turning in applications. i applied at temp agencies a while ago, cuz it was hard as fuck to find a job, now the economy seems to be bouncing back so im getting phone calls

Postal Blowfish

Postal Blowfish

• Banned by Moderators
  • 14,597 posts
when you smoke resin, it stays with you forever.

i'm kidding

don't do this to yourself.

Misc

Misc

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,690 posts
yeah man... you're fucked for life, sorry

Vinyard

Vinyard

Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 583 posts
Yeah I actually think you might die.. :/

imfaded420

imfaded420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
thanx for the help assholes :hello:

Postal Blowfish

Postal Blowfish

• Banned by Moderators
  • 14,597 posts
here's some more help: don't call people assholes :)

you know, in case there's someone out there that doesn't like you but does like pressing the report button

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users