Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Pickup thread* NotoriousCheech!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NotoriousCheech, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Hahaha yeah man Missouri prices aren't very good but i gotta live with it for now :smoke:

2. eww, that's practically the south :eek:

The northwest in general is a great place to be living, so is Colorado, Arizona, Cali, New Mexico, Nevada, and Alaska is cool too haha. :smoke: Idaho and Utah are cool looking places but laws and prices blow there since they dont have medical :cool:

3. I'll be posting some more macros tonight after i eat my dinner...

[​IMG]

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

4. Rolled a 1.3g joint earlier mix had me high as hell, the purp smells like fruit loops going very smooth threw the vape now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke::smoke:

5. Shittt Nice buds... they are all fire.

Those really big buds are like,well frigin big.. haha

:wave:

6. hahah thanks bro little fuckedt tonight probly be passin out soon but got more pictures to be taking will probly be throwin mor eup tomorrow :smoke:

7. Thanks everyone for the responses, im diggin em. remember if you got any suggestions on pictures lemme hear em :smoke:

8. Seems like everything ive been getting recently has some sort of fruit smell besides that purp :cool:

oh well dont mind it :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

enjoy :smoking:

9. :D:D:D

runnin on no sleep just smoked a chillum of this feelin good wish gc let you talk about other drugs but i cannot todp that sooo....:cool:

thinkin aobut taken some more pictures though :smoke:

10. #51 NotoriousCheech, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
    419th post :eek: :D

Get ready for more updates throughout the day, i know ill be anticipating that 420th post :rolleyes: :smoke:

For now some tunes to get the day started

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6U6R_1dDM]YouTube - Grieves - Get Down[/ame]

EDIT - almost forgot take a piture,. to get the day started a delicious vape pack,,,,more pitures coming later ;)

[​IMG]

dam no love yet?!?

11. #52 NotoriousCheech, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
    ALRIGHT GUYS ITS HERE....THE 420th POST !!!!!

first of all i want to thank my mom n dad for having me... :rolleyes: :laughing:
    hahahah okay enough with the funny stuff i know what you guys came here for. SMOKING ...3...2....1...

[​IMG]

to start off, the bud in the joint :D
    [​IMG]

THE TEASE !
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE JOINT !!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    smoked like a got damn cigarette and you best believe i was high as hell after :smoking:

THE SECOND JOINT !!!
    - This time we add hash :D
    [​IMG]
    :smoking::smoking:

Some new bud, what im smoking on NOW
    -amazing 3g nug, smells retardedly good. had a friend say it tasted like cookie dough

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DIFFERENT BUD !!
    -im bad at these bud reports...:cool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :eek:

-- the pics are a little jumbled the buds looked almost the same, one is more light green lighter orange hairs while the other is darker and red hairs.

Peace & Pot everyone :smoke::smoke::smoke:

12. Alright guys and to think this thread couldnt get any better, im coming at ya fast.. :D

[​IMG]

Will come with more macros once i get some love, DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT 420th post

[​IMG]

:smoke::smoke:

13. Damn yall NO love for the 420th post ??? :confused:

shit looks like ill just have to upload more.. :rolleyes:

14. Nice pick ups man, I like your pill pot divider as well. Different strains for different times :)

15. Stopping by with two different kinds tonight, GDP , and trainwreck..dunnnduhnnmnnduhhnnnn

GDP
    -Dense nugs has the common gdp smell , not much like anything. Not my favorite but it does the job :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trainwreck
    -I LOVED this shit. Absolute amazing everything about it. Very dense but squishy pillow like bud, breaks up so well. COVERD in crystals. Smell stings the nose. taste hits you so hard and this bud makes me cough lots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

Lets here some responses people :D

16. Brother slow down with the dank! i cant Take it all in at once!:eek:

17. :D:laughing:

No one be posting so i gotta at least give them something new to look at right :rolleyes:

your almost at your 420th post tho make it big!

18. Just droppin in before 420, still hardly no love on the 420th post yall crazy ..

ill be back..

19. [​IMG]