Clitoral piercings

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Word, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Only thing I do with clits is lick them. Don't pierce please

2. More power to her if she can go through it.

I dont have a clitoris per say (being a man) but as the Glans Clitoris is essentially the female equivalent of the head of a guys dick, and I want to get mine pierced, you could twist it to say I want to get my "clit" pierced.

3. Been with a girl in high school who had one done, kind of shoddily, it got infected like a month after I was with her and she had to go on antibiotics and such lmao so, it doesn't exactly turn me on.. I'm just weary of the type that would get it

nipples are a no fly zone for me though. Dealbreaker

4. I dont' find them particularly attractive, but unless there's more metal than flesh down there, I don't think it'd be enough of a turn off to prevent me from enjoying sex with said pierced woman. 

For the life of me though, I just can't imagine stabbing a hole through my genitals. anyone who gets any kind of genital piercing, is at the very least, brave. 

5. LOVE 'EM!! my ex had her clit ,nipple pierced and a tattoo right over her hip... :)

6. ive never been with a chick that had one but i can only imagine what pain would be had if someones lip or tounge ring got caught in that shit.

ouch.

7. Everybody's body is their own to control, if it helps filacio then by all means go for it. Besides men should learn how to please a woman more sexually anyways, this'll make it easier.

8. this post is only 3 years old lol :ey:

9. Blades and Bladies they don't pierce through the clit. They pierce the hood. The small thin piece of skin above the clit. The piercing sits on top of it.

They are awesome!

10. thats the hood piercings. Some clit piercings do go thru the actual clitoris.

Anyways, I wanted a vertical hood piercing for a long time but never found a good piercer to do it.

11. Okay well fuck that. Owww! I've thought about getting a Prince Albert...but I like to pee standing up. Lol

I'd say, get one anyway. Some guys might not like it but in the long run who cares?

12. #52 Kushmonsterr, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    my problem is; getting someone to pierce it. You know, i dont wanna go to the Dollar General of piercing studios to get THAT pierced.

Edit: I had a friend with a PA. He was gay. His partner approved.

13. I don't blame you. I wouldn't want some greasy nasty chick piercing my junk. Committing to it would be hard for me, finding a piercer would be second.

14. I have my vertical clitoral hood pierced and I don't have low key orgasms or anything... Lol like it's there and I'm aware of it but it's not like a constant sensation. It's cute and fun for sex haha. The piercing didn't hurt at all either. Some people like it, some don't but I dig it so it's all cool. 😊😊😊

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I have a christina piercing, it's mainly decorative tbh but I think it looks cool!

16. Had to google it (not an expert of vaginal piercings for several reasons :p )

But I approve.

Might just be from America's stigma against nudity, but it seems like it'd be crazy akward to drop trou in front of someone with intentions of them piercing your genitals

17. I want a VCH. It's unlikely I'll actually ever get it done though, as it requires being naked in front of the piercer...

18. #60 Old School Smoker, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    Be freakier! Pierce your wang. Then find a pierced clit. Then hook yourself up to a car battery and run electricty through the piercings as you fuck.