Clitoral piercings

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Word, Feb 14, 2011.

1. ^This

2. I think the poll would disagree with that. And yes it is ignorant, that's a fact. It might be the way you and alot of other people view it and that's fine but the thought process used to arrive at that conclusion IS ignorant. There is no valid reasoning behind it whatsoever. Like someone mentioned before it's like saying everyone who smokes weed is a filthy drug addict.

3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Like ouch, oooooooooouch. Oh ow. No fucking way. Mines crying out in pain just thinking about it. eeeeew. Owwwwww. Hot or not, i'd rather stick a barbell thru my temples and get it over with.
    Hood peircing sound way more doable, but the nub under it....fugetaboutit. That's would be a no vote.

4. Im neutral. I don't specifically want or encourage girls to get them done, but if im with a girl who has one, im not going to stop and walk out.

5. Sheeit, I think it's hot.

6. im strongly considering getting one...
    i don't really like any of the other vaginal piercings though. least of all any sort of labia piercing

7. one night I was drunk and got a bolt through my cock. Though it was pretty painful the next day, and had its downsides. (Hair getting caught and it likes to find its way through my boxers to the zipper) but the upsides far out way the down sides. GIRLS LOVE IT

So I guess its the same for girls? They love it? And some guys can work around it :p

8. ^ i think that penis piercings are really sexy!

9. I think it's kinda trashy but not gross. Nipple piercings are the fucking worst though. I won't fuck a girl with them again.

10. I've been with a girl that has one. Not like it makes the guys experience more pleasureable or anything. But yes, it indeed is very sexy.

11. Oh bummer, I shouldn't have:rolleyes:

12. It all depends on what you're looking for and what kind of lifestyle you prefer, methinks.

I just wanna have fun in this life. Tats and metal (in this case a clitoral piercing) imo mean that the person at least isn't a square, and it really gets me going. I think its all hot, if not overdone at least.(Kat Von D is one of the hottest pieces of ass to walk the planet).

Those of you who are being condescending and judgmental, go to church and find you a boring housewife. But for me? I want a DOWN BITCH who isn't afraid to experience LIFE:D

13. Good thing I'm not trying to fuck you then.

14. No shit.:eek:

15. I thought the clitoris was supposed to be really sensitive, surely it would hurt a lot, I don't like the idea of it but it would probably change if I met a nice girl with one.

16. Never been with a girl who had it pierced but there's no fucking way I'm gonna turn it down just because there's a pieces of metal. Come get real. It's a lifestyle choice.

17. I thought the clitoris was supposed to be really sensitive, surely it would hurt a lot, I don't like the idea of it but it would probably change if I met a nice girl with one.[/quote]

The Clitoris is VERY sensitive & it is an unexplainable kind of pain. Majority of males are squirmish when talking

18. I've never been with a girl who had one however I think it's hot and more girls should get it done.

19. thats crazy as fuck.  like piercing the head of your dick.  fuck that shit.

20. no no no noo way would i be able to go thru with it, just the thought makes me squirm and hold myself. i have tattoos and piercings, im no stranger to the pain but thats a lil too far for me. i bet sex does feel amazing but it already does now too so im chillin. i would get my nips tho if i were permitted to