Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does pee for test have to be warm?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CDDIDIT, Feb 14, 2011.

1. So i plan on just getting my friends pee for a piss test i need to take for work. But then i saw that other thread saying that it needs to be heated. Wtf? Is that for real are they gonna like test the temp and shit? I'm not gonna waste a thermos or heat up pee on my stove.

2. Yes, not sure of the temp it is supposed to be but they do indeed check the temp of the sample.

3. Fuck.

4. It needs to be body temperature, otherwise you will fail, because that obviously means its not from your body.

I asked a woman who did mine what people do to heat theirs, and she said there care are tablets people use to heat them, but it ends up boiling hot lololol

I've seen a few friends tape pill bottles/glue bottles to their inner thighs with a friends pee inside. Unless someone is watching you, in which case you're fucked.

Gosh I hope there's not a rule against this!!!

5. between 90 - 100 degrees F

6. you could always stick it where the sun dont shine. :eek:

7. 98.6 temp of yo body mo fucka