Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does pee for test have to be warm?

• Please log in to reply

CDDIDIT

CDDIDIT

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts
So i plan on just getting my friends pee for a piss test i need to take for work. But then i saw that other thread saying that it needs to be heated. Wtf? Is that for real are they gonna like test the temp and shit? I'm not gonna waste a thermos or heat up pee on my stove.

OscarZetaAcosta

OscarZetaAcosta

R.I.P. Illadelphin

• Gold Member
  • 11,765 posts

CDDIDIT

CDDIDIT

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts

Yes, not sure of the temp it is supposed to be but they do indeed check the temp of the sample.

Fuck.

Bakedmagiii

Bakedmagiii

Corpseblender.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,330 posts
It needs to be body temperature, otherwise you will fail, because that obviously means its not from your body.

I asked a woman who did mine what people do to heat theirs, and she said there care are tablets people use to heat them, but it ends up boiling hot lololol

I've seen a few friends tape pill bottles/glue bottles to their inner thighs with a friends pee inside. Unless someone is watching you, in which case you're fucked.

Gosh I hope there's not a rule against this!!!

kG_Blazed

kG_Blazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,349 posts
between 90 - 100 degrees F

SmotPoker29

SmotPoker29

Lady Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,065 posts
you could always stick it where the sun dont shine. :eek: