Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 grams of weed =)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenMage64, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hey, need some pictures/videos of what does 5 grams of weed look like, possibly in comparison to other items and a better quality, anything will do though =).

I am going to pick up in 2 days since I don't have a scale I can only eyeball it =)

Thanks, peace :smoke: =D

2. Not all bud is the same, some is more dense some fluffy. Either get a scale or have you guy weigh it out in front of you.

3. You could compare it all day to pictures online, and eyeball it, and still be off by a lot.

Bud density and weight varies from plant to plant.

4. 100_0254.JPG

minus a spliff or two..

5. Thanks =D

Post more if y ou have some

6. Each nug is a gram

Attached Files:

7. Lmao :laughing:

8. i can't think of anything else to compare it to

5 grams is max acceptable amount to have on you in the netherlands, it was 5 grams when i bought it but i smoked a spliff maybe 2 out of it so it isn't the full 5 grams but close enough

the cigarette box is the best thin i could think to compare it to haha

9. I would rig something up if i needed to.

Theoretically, this would work.

10. I've done it... then compared the weight to a actual scale (0.001) and it was was on 3 different weight tests by about +- .1

So if your measuring say... 5 grams and you set it up(correctly) and it comes out to 5.1-5.2 or 4.8-4.9

I'd say u have about 5 grams.

11. Ask him to weigh it out in front of you? Eyeballing bud is always tricky...

12. Yes first of I live in a shit hole, this is not USA.
    So basically if you don't bring your own scale there's no fucking chance the girl I buy from(which is underage, and se trades me weed beetween brakes in her school) is going to have a scale.

So yeh, eyeballing on the spot is my best chance, all my other guys are dry right now and this is not bad weed, I just don't trust any dealers, especially here =D