Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GDPxPurple Kush + Gods Gift wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gumby420, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Some super beautiful purple crystaly tasty smelling nugs we have here. like the post says, grand daddy purps and purple kush. super heavy stone. and the gods gift wax is ridiculous. best wax ive ever had, this shit knocks me out everytime......tastes unreal off a vapor dome

Attached Files:

2. Damn looks very nice :smoke: i just picked up an 8th of some afghan kush shits unreal

3. Hey All
    just wanted to share my morning smoke
    [​IMG]
    Granddaddy Purps

4. SICKBOY, this is not your thread to be posting your pick ups, now is it?

OP; That is some sick looking bud, that wax is just redonculous.

5. nice buds, i think i got the same shit over here in ct. got a post a few down from ya, prob not same batch but close.

6. ya i knew the grower on this stuff and it definitely didnt make it out to the east. for sure a different batch