Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and Spider Veins

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Soviet Sesher, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Does anyone here know the benefits or if it is bad for a person with Vericose Veins on their legs?

The technique would be vaporizing.

2. Never heard of any affect that bud has on spider veins.. Aren't they not a problem, just little veins that you can see? I have spider veins on my hands and never noticed anything that related them with smoking.

3. I smoke marijuana and my mom has had a problem with it but recently she's been interested in trying it to help her with heel pain and spider veins and asked if i could see on the internet if it helps with any of those, i know it would help with pain but spider veins aren't just veins you can see they are veins that have problems with blood flow like clotting e.t.c that causes them to be very visible and also sometimes cause pain.

4. Well as far as i know weed does nothing to help your circulation. I have terrible circulation in my hands and feet and because of it they are always so cold, sometimes so cold it hurts. Smoking hasnt changed that any as far as i can tell

5. Oh, thanks for letting me know.. really didn't have any info on the subject (i love facts :hello:) In that case, tell her it helps! As you said it will relieve the pain, and it doesn't have any negative effects, at least not for me. But it sounds like your mom has a much more acute case of spider veins cause my hands and feet are always cold but never hurt.. Good luck, it'd be awesome so sit down and have a joint with my mom haha :D

6. Sadly, I don't think MJ helps with that. I have two family members both of whom have vericose veins, and both of whom have been smoking MJ for decades, and it hasn't had an impact either way.

Now one vaporizes fairly regularly and the other doesn't. But I don't think it helps.