Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Marijuana and Spider Veins

• Please log in to reply

Guest_Soviet Sesher_*

Guest_Soviet Sesher_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Does anyone here know the benefits or if it is bad for a person with Vericose Veins on their legs?

The technique would be vaporizing.

Game301

Game301

Cannabis Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 938 posts
Never heard of any affect that bud has on spider veins.. Aren't they not a problem, just little veins that you can see? I have spider veins on my hands and never noticed anything that related them with smoking.

Guest_Soviet Sesher_*

Guest_Soviet Sesher_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Never heard of any affect that bud has on spider veins.. Aren't they not a problem, just little veins that you can see? I have spider veins on my hands and never noticed anything that related them with smoking.

I smoke marijuana and my mom has had a problem with it but recently she's been interested in trying it to help her with heel pain and spider veins and asked if i could see on the internet if it helps with any of those, i know it would help with pain but spider veins aren't just veins you can see they are veins that have problems with blood flow like clotting e.t.c that causes them to be very visible and also sometimes cause pain.

bamblacha

bamblacha

• Registered Upgraded
  • 390 posts
Well as far as i know weed does nothing to help your circulation. I have terrible circulation in my hands and feet and because of it they are always so cold, sometimes so cold it hurts. Smoking hasnt changed that any as far as i can tell

Game301

Game301

Cannabis Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 938 posts

I smoke marijuana and my mom has had a problem with it but recently she's been interested in trying it to help her with heel pain and spider veins and asked if i could see on the internet if it helps with any of those, i know it would help with pain but spider veins aren't just veins you can see they are veins that have problems with blood flow like clotting e.t.c that causes them to be very visible and also sometimes cause pain.

Oh, thanks for letting me know.. really didn't have any info on the subject (i love facts :hello:) In that case, tell her it helps! As you said it will relieve the pain, and it doesn't have any negative effects, at least not for me. But it sounds like your mom has a much more acute case of spider veins cause my hands and feet are always cold but never hurt.. Good luck, it'd be awesome so sit down and have a joint with my mom haha :D

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 19,601 posts
Sadly, I don't think MJ helps with that. I have two family members both of whom have vericose veins, and both of whom have been smoking MJ for decades, and it hasn't had an impact either way.

Now one vaporizes fairly regularly and the other doesn't. But I don't think it helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users