Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BEST munchie food ever? EVER? (Opinions)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Feb 11, 2011.

1. What do you think is the best thing you've EVER eaten stoned?

Mine I would have to say are those Elmer Fud Chips Deluxe cookies... you know those chocolate chip cookies but they're not chocolate chips, they're big ass M&M's? Those are the best.

2. #2 B-J-G, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

3. Whatever you are craving at that time :smoke:

/thread

4. #4 Tamataz, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    ANYTHING is good when your high. Doesn't matter what it is.

Broccoli? Fuck yeah
    Toast? Fuck yeah
    Pepperoni pizza? Fuck yeah.

The less amount of movement you have to make to get your food, the better :D

5. What ever is directly infront of you at that particular moment

6. Chocolate covered pretzels are easily my fav munchie

7. i usually jus go grab a slice of pizza.

8. Raspberry Bellavitano and ganache.

9. Ganache...fuck i'd rather have mashed potatoes

Klondike bars FTW

10. A bowl of Cocoa Puffs with milk.

11. My wife suggest nachos, milk duds, and slushies. She grew up by a 711 by the way. I wuld have to say the best ever would be crunchy peanut butter with french vanilla icing on toasted bread.

12. bbq chicken pizza, nutella on bread with a glass of milk

13. Shitloads of nutella on toast with a glass of cold milk XD

14. What he said

15. My friend and I made a pound of bacon, it was quite good.

16. Chinese food is always good

17. Either chinese food or a nice hot pizza with chicken and bbq sauce. mmm can't wait to find a job and start tokin again:smoke:

18. kiwi. i tried one yesterday and it was amazing. its got such a unique flavor to it.

19. Fruit. Especially seedless grapes they have to take first place for me. But when sober will never eat fruit lol.