Hip Hop HipHop round table.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ZarTheDragon, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Gibbs switched it up, more modern hip hop sounding, but he killed it per the usual.

2. [​IMG]

EPISODE 10, CHU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS. I just started this bitch so Imma slap you with the intro. Six degrees in #The6ix when this dropped. First set is done by Oliver (as always) and he killed it (as always). He started the set with some brand new Amir Obe. It was so fire. I knew I had to hit the bowl so I did just that. Oliver played some stuff that I ain't ever heard before and all of it was awesome. He played 2 Drake remixes. My face melted. STWO is playing the next set. STWO is a DJ from France. I just started it and I'm liking what I'm hearing. I'm definitely feeling these vibes. Future the Prince is playing the final set. He is Drake's DJ. I'm looking forward to the rest of the show.

3. Just found this guy, good mixtape

4. Freddie Gibbs Shadow of a Doubt is out there on the net. Google for it. drops on 11/20 otherwise.

15 songs

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cant stop listening to this

6. My #1 Nasir song, literally. Funny considering how small this song is compared to the rest of his discog. I like it a lot because of the production. i'll Google who made the beat now.

7. Snowgoons are crowdfunding a Onyx vs M.o.P. record ! spread the word ! make it happen !

8. Any slaughterhouse fans round here?

Big KRIT ? Been bumpin "its better this way" mixtape lately. Its keeps growin on me

• Like Like x 2
  9. THATS GIBBS ALBUM THO!

• Like Like x 2
  10. #40093 lxxf, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
  11. this slaps with a sub

12. this. krit killed this mixtape

• Like Like x 3
  13. #40097 NeXtDimensionBeing, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
  14. SOD is basically Baby Face Killa 2.0

• Like Like x 1